✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Current bands that will shape tomorrow's music.

Jacob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well like em or not' date=' they've raised the bar in nu metal (that's if you want to put it in that cat.) and Serj's singing style will be poorly aped in the future.[/quote']

nu-metal sucks monkey cock.

yeah no shit!! I wasn't sticking up for it! I just think SOAD are a little bit beyond NM that's all.

the idea of starsailor influencing anything to do with music is laughable. they're not even bad enough so that people will turn away from that kind of music. they make the blandest music i've ever heard. sooooooo boring.

that said, i can't think of anybody out there that will have any far and wide influence, other than radiohead, whose influence is already noticable. and we can't really predict something like this anyway...

Dave matthews has influneced (john mayer *sadly*, howie day, jason mraz matt nathaonson etc)

radiohead (coldplay)

erm...to be honest i cant think of many bands that will influnce much, muse wont influence much i dont think, but i do like them muchly

can i get a reeeewind? :huh:

wtf happened in here?? Keep it civil people

:lol:

Muse may not have influenced anyone yet but in time I think they might, Absolution is going to change the way people think about them, but then i'm bias :lol:

really, we cant predict the future so who knows, Radiohead might be frowned upon in 20 years and new bands will be citing Ocean Colour Scene as a massive influence :stunned: :stunned:

:dozey: