🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

YESS I'm perfectly synchronized then!!!:lol:

and crowd is rowdier than NIN??!?!? ooooh yyeeaahhhh!!!!! us crazy coldplayers:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

umm 2 more songs....approx 10min!

yeay for CP never changing their setlist :P we know EXACTLY what's going on:wink:

Chris sounded gooooood:D

Yup, it's definitely a party now that I'm here! :dance: :P Well, nothing better to do on a crummy Friday night than keep up with a Coldplay show, right? :dance:

Hey Sarah! I'm Mel:P I know we must have spoken before oh well:lol:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:Cooky I missed your post 3000- i assume it IS in the Will thread?

*or the wills sausage one*

Duhh it's in the Will thread!:rolleyes::P

and no, I" not that kinda fangirl...I don't go into the Will sausage thread:lol:

Chris sounded gooooood:D

:dance:

Hey Sarah! I'm Mel:P I know we must have spoken before oh well:lol:

Umm you guys have to know each other, right?!?! Sarah, Mel was the one who told me to start singing at the top of our lungs at Hershey to try to get the roadie's attention!!! She's my go-to-gal for my Coldplay emergencies:nice:

Any friend of Noelia's is a friend of mine:D

Awwww:nice:

yes, she's got the "Cooky stamp of approval," she's cool Mel.:P

Sarah & I proudly held up(many many times) the "Rhythm SEction is Bangin'" sign in Will's & Guy's face!:wacky:

Duhh it's in the Will thread!:rolleyes::P

and no, I" not that kinda fangirl...I don't go into the Will sausage thread:lol:

Umm you guys have to know each other, right?!?! Sarah, Mel was the one who told me to start singing at the top of our lungs at Hershey to try to get the roadie's attention!!! She's my go-to-gal for my Coldplay emergencies:nice:

Or you can just call me The Enabler:lol:

Edit: SS should be soon!

Awwww:nice:

yes, she's got the "Cooky stamp of approval," she's cool Mel.:P

Well, I knew who Mel was... but we hadn't talked much before. :P

Anyway.... back to searching the tweets. They are not being very helpful tonight! :angry:

^^Ooooh...a bootleg?? Nice!

Well, I knew who Mel was... but we hadn't talked much before. :P

Anyway.... back to searching the tweets. They are not being very helpful tonight! :angry:

I never know if it's a good thing when people know who I am:lol:

And what's with the girls enjoying themselves and not texting??:angry: :P

aww SS makes me think of Christa....dumbass went away right when show started:whip:

^^Ooooh...a bootleg?? Nice!

from Hartford!:dance: aka one of the BEST nights of my life:D

edit: Kels, stop it! stop thinking/saying almost the same thing at the same time!!!LOL

edit2: get your glow sticks out girl, it's about techno time I'm guessing...<runs to turn on/off light over&over and dance around!>

^ Does NOT have priorities in order!!!

Only good things from Cooky... I swear! :angel:

Phew!

:D:smug::DTHANKS TO LORIIIII !!! OMG CHRIS SOUNDS GREAT!

Christa, there was our song!

Yeah he sounded good for COL too! :dance:

:\"ok i gotta wittle confession" i smoke.

but i just looked down and realized during the excitement of hearing SS via Lori, I have lit 3 cigarrettes , all burning away at once. ok skip the lectures peeeps.

but i just looked down and realized during the excitement of hearing SS via Lori, I have lit 3 cigarrettes , all burning away at once. ok skip the lectures peeeps.

:lol:

No lectures here, just don't burn your house down! :P

:angry::angry::thumbsdown::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::thumbsdown::angry:

It's real hard to jump around at concerts and do the 'whoaaahooohhhoooos" during VLV w/ a ciggy (or 3!):rolleyes:[/rant&lecture]

:angry::angry::thumbsdown::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::thumbsdown::angry:

It's real hard to jump around at concerts and do the 'whoaaahooohhhoooos" during VLV w/ a ciggy (or 3!):rolleyes:[/rant&lecture]

And you also need a strong singing voice!! :lol: (Just ask Cooky, she was next to me for every concert we went to last week :rolleyes:)