✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

:laugh3:LOL- way to sneak that Jonny`s Lori pic in girl! :thumbsup:You the JB:crown:

And I love the butterfly shirt:flutterby:

:blush: Well, you know. I can't really help it! :P Thanks! I will wear it! :flutterby:

Well, this is me. I've already met Lori and Angie:D but I doubt you remember me.

Just so everyone knows Lori's sign (and her story from the July 23rd show in chicago) inspired mine . I give her all the credit:smug:

Without anymore ado...

DSCN8989.jpg

Feel free to say hello if you see me. I love meeting Coldplayers :kiss:

Yes! I remember you! You were to the right of Mel and I at one of the Chicago shows. :) Then we all ran to the B-stage when the boys were over there. It was the second night at Chicago, the 23rd. So, you are gonna be on Guy's side, I take it? :lol: You need to give Mel all the credit for the sign idea though. I insisted we make a Jonny banner. She thought of "Reign of Jonny." I did eventually think of JONNYFEST though! :lol:

Okay, thanks SO much for posting such a lovely, flattering, picture of me, really.

......(And you have to wear that butterfly shirt.)

Sorry Kelly. :shame: You look lovely to me though. But I had to choose one where I liked how I looked! :P Haha.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I look forward to meeting you all!

The person I was going with told me, literally, 30 minutes(ish) ago that they weren't going anymore. Which is shatty.

Anywho... pre-coldplay concert insomnia. Happens everytime. PARTY!!!!

The person I was going with told me, literally, 30 minutes(ish) ago that they weren't going anymore. Which is shatty.

Aw, I'm sorry! :\ That happened to me for my very first concert ever. It really sucks. But it's not like you will be alone at this one, thankfully! :D What seats do you have? :)

I am sorry your friend can't go, but you'll still have a blast!! Is it the friend that had to be home early for SAT?? If so, just look on the bright side, now you won't have to worry about leaving early, and maybe you can hang out afterwards and meet the boys.

I hear ya about the insomnia...took me forever to go to sleep last night, I had "butterflies" in my stomach.....and look at me now, 6am and I am wide awake....like a kid on Christmas morning (who am I kidding, I'm 32 years old and I wake up before my kids on Christmas morning.......I'm an excitable type!!).

Message on Twitter stating that "We will be down for one hour of planned maintenance starting at 8p Pacific on Friday".............

This shouldn't interrupt any tweeting from the gig, but with Twitter you never know....hopefully it'll stay up at least through the show.....I'll be tweeting as much as I can without ruining my experience of the show!!!

I am sorry your friend can't go, but you'll still have a blast!! Is it the friend that had to be home early for SAT?? If so, just look on the bright side, now you won't have to worry about leaving early, and maybe you can hang out afterwards and meet the boys.

I hear ya about the insomnia...took me forever to go to sleep last night, I had "butterflies" in my stomach.....and look at me now, 6am and I am wide awake....like a kid on Christmas morning (who am I kidding, I'm 32 years old and I wake up before my kids on Christmas morning.......I'm an excitable type!!).

That is true. And yeah, I got up really early too. OMG IT'S GAME TIME! or something

I am so excited, but it is such a bittersweet feeling, because I know when tonight is over it's likely to be a few years before Coldplay tours again..........this has been one massive tour and I'm sure they will be taking quite a bit of much needed time off!!!