✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

Twitteryness:

ZacharyBarnes1: Is going to the coldplay concert!

jthrower8167: Heading to the Coldplay concert!

NicoleWTHR: if you're headed out to see coldplay tonight... expect perfect weather! temps should fall into the low 60s. enjoy!

king_jordan: super excited for coldplay and snow patrol concert tonight!!!!!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the road now with Lori arrival time estimate of 2:15 can't friggin wait! Icedude where are your seats

I'm in the pit

We have a secret route into Verizon, that I don't know yet. Will be leaving in a couple of minutes, plan to be there at like 4:30 I guess. So Snow Patrol only gets like an hour long set? I guess that's ok. I kinda want them to have like... 7-9 and then COldplay from 9- never end (11?). Um but that is kinda rediculous, so I think this is cool.

I'm just babbling now, I'm so nervous/excited/can't wait! T-Minus 3 hours till gates open! OHHHHH SNAAAAAAAP

Mich, do the girls have any banners with them and do we know where they are sitting?

I believe they do have some banners with them though not quite sure what they are...Reign of Jonny is there for sure :P

Have heard from both Lori and Angie in the line.

Will try to keep everyone posted:D

Thanks Mel, its so funny, i was thinking about all the banner girls and how they never get to see the boys reaction when we hold them up, unless someone films it, lucky ducks who put in their siggy!!! but thanks to Erica i am blessed to have my siggy with the cooky

OK peeps/ Lori just texted they are FRONT ROW, just left of center...perfect positioning for Jonny boy, yay!

update- The Angie just texted me that she has indeed already been spotted by Jackie:stunned::sneaky:

this should be a great one!

Holy Crappolla!! that's awesome .Yikes we have been accustomed to us getting the front row. Glad they did not have to deal with the wrist bands. It really is alot of pressure to get there though, so happy for them

edit - "Front row baby" need to be embedded in our brains and what we strive for

I am here kels till the hubby kicks me off the computer so i may be in and out - shall i pour you a glass? I sold a house today so that't the reason for the bubbly - but do i really need a reason. bummer about the banners but the boys know who they are!