✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novah, you are nearing your 500th post, so celebrate it with a great pic from the show!:D

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Woah, I hadn't noticed!! Have I really posted that much? Heeeeeeee Thanks for pointing that out! I would have been sad to miss such an occasion! (Your 1,500 should be celebrated, too! One more!)

They'd better let me bring in my camera now! : D If not I'll at least have my friend take a picture of me in my shirt with my net in the parking lot looking sad about putting my camera back in the car. ;)

Okay Ebs, you too!! I've described myself earlier, so do the same & we'll have a posse of Coldplayers lining the front of that pit yeah!...

....edit: .....Wait are you Mike?

Yes I am Mike :D I am 17 years old and will be traveling to Indy with Lori. I have Brownish hair and will be wearing this shirt- col44092.jpg

See you all there!

-Mike

Anyone know how many rows they pull out of section B for the PIT? Just trying to get an idea of how many people deep the PIT will be. 10-15 people? Any thoughts? Thanks!

I think the PIT is actually just an area in front of B

Weeeeeeeeee! OK here are pics of me so you will know what Lori looks like! I am smiling in the stripey shirt in front. Kelly is behind me in the blue sweater.

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

I plan on wearing this butterfly tank, unless I change my mind :P

IMG_1084.jpg

:surprised: OOOO!!!

adorable!!!!you and kelly both! :P :nice:!!!

too bad i dont have a pic of me posing with Jonny! :( but i have these 2 pics of me in my photobucket that i can post!:P

003-1.jpg

me with Guy shirt! :P

and my icon on twitter:P whatev! :lol:

pleaselookok-1.jpg

and the same double - sided sign that i had at the DC show is comign with me again too! :D

253.jpg

252.jpg

Well, this is me. I've already met Lori and Angie:D but I doubt you remember me.

Just so everyone knows Lori's sign (and her story from the July 23rd show in chicago) inspired mine . I give her all the credit:smug:

Without anymore ado...

DSCN8989.jpg

Feel free to say hello if you see me. I love meeting Coldplayers :kiss:

While I am nowhere near the amount of posts some of you have, I have been on for a while!!

Anyhow, I've been keeping up with the thread and have a few things to offer due to a "connection" at VWMC.

The Pit in section B is in the center section. They take out the first 10-15 rows and squeeze in 500 people.

They have a small stage set-up in the back of section C where the box seats start. I know there were a couple of people I saw on here that had seats toward the back of C. Hope everyone is hyped for the show. The weather is supposed to be nice; High 76 and overnight low 55.

Anyone have any advice on how I can get some sleep tonight? :confused:

Wish I knew, I am not the slightest bit tired, and I've got a long day ahead of me before the show tomorrow.......much coffee will be required on the drive to Indy!!

Weeeeeeeeee! OK here are pics of me so you will know what Lori looks like! I am smiling in the stripey shirt in front. Kelly is behind me in the blue sweater.

IMG_1318.jpg

I plan on wearing this butterfly tank, unless I change my mind :P

IMG_1084.jpg

Okay, thanks SO much for posting such a lovely, flattering, picture of me, really.

......(And you have to wear that butterfly shirt.)