✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Jun-2009: Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA, USA

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:DtHANKS , GIANNA! (i wasted no time changing my sig- i knew the perfect quote from high school;))

your pics are a sigpic searchers dream come true !

edit: DAMMNIT! your pic shrunk in my sig, Grrrr.

:DtHANKS , GIANNA! (i wasted no time changing my sig- i knew the perfect quote from high school;))

your pics are a sigpic searchers dream come true !

edit: DAMMNIT! your pic shrunk in my sig, Grrrr.

Nice quote! :D

Nope!:lol: But I love beautiful accidents like that!:laugh3::sneaky:

Beautiful indeed :lol:

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1046.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

I know the kind of thoughts that are going through Lori, Mel, and Angie's minds when they look at this picture:laugh3::sneaky:

DSCN1051.jpg

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1056.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1064.jpg

Wishing Dan a Happy Birthday!

DSCN1065.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

"There he is!"

DSCN1067.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

For Lori:D

DSCN1079.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

For Angie:

DSCN1088.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1091.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

DSCN1093.jpg

For LIZ!!!:D

DSCN1089.jpg

ANNND that's it. If you wanna take a look at the rest of my pics, here's the link:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/Gianna_Logston/Coldplay/Des%20Moines/

I hope you enjoyed them!

:stunned:More????? god you are cruel, thank you, thank you!:kiss:

the ones of Chris/Jonny...i was thinking to myself..."OK, CHRIS, handcheck!":stunned::wink3:

then the next, as if he heard me!:laugh3:

So, here are my photos from the show, kidlets! Sorry it's taken so long to do a proper update, but I still can't really process it all. So, a rep from Capitol came and got us and we waited downstairs. And we waited. And finally Jackie (the lady with the afro) came and got us and took us into the friends and family room. And then in walks Guy. And then Chris. And then Jonny. Then Will. I'm sure my mouth fell open at that point :lol:

I was so humbled by how humble they are. They are the most down-to-earth guys you'll ever want to meet and Will was such a gentleman during our interview.

Which is here: (sorry bout the sound.....you'll probably have to crank it cos the lady who was shooting was too far away and our voices had nothing to bounce off of)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dlixulJJJs]YouTube - Interview with teh Will[/ame]

And here are my pics from the pre-show and during the show. We had decent seats, but my camera doesn't work well from so far back. Still, I hope you enjoy. http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=746437017/a=5454539_5454539/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Thanks so much to everyone else who posted photos. They are AMAZING!

So, here are my photos from the show, kidlets! Sorry it's taken so long to do a proper update, but I still can't really process it all. So, a rep from Capitol came and got us and we waited downstairs. And we waited. And finally Jackie (the lady with the afro) came and got us and took us into the friends and family room. And then in walks Guy. And then Chris. And then Jonny. Then Will. I'm sure my mouth fell open at that point :lol:

I was so humbled by how humble they are. They are the most down-to-earth guys you'll ever want to meet and Will was such a gentleman during our interview.

Which is here: (sorry bout the sound.....you'll probably have to crank it cos the lady who was shooting was too far away and our voices had nothing to bounce off of)

And here are my pics from the pre-show and during the show. We had decent seats, but my camera doesn't work well from so far back. Still, I hope you enjoy. http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=746437017/a=5454539_5454539/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Thanks so much to everyone else who posted photos. They are AMAZING!

That must have been a pretty cool experience for you!!! :D Thanks for the interview, Will is his usual sweet self as usual :nice:

New guy here. I just wanted to post and say how much I enjoyed this show, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I have a new found appreciation of Viva after hearing most of it live.

Thanks for the set list and the pics! I was about 5 feet from the band when they came and played in the audience.

Awesome!!! (here's a pic - my wife cheesin' in the foreground) :)

coldplay2e.jpg