✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Jun-2009: Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA, USA

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep calling you sue, hope u dont mind, i think i have been calling you it since you have been here sorry

Don't worry!

I think if somebody would shout "Sue" behind me I'd turn around already :laugh3:

And I'm so bad with names that I'd never be cross if somebody forgot mine...

;)Tattoos ANNA on my arse:P

We got pounded with the storms from hell today...still may get more tonight.

Huge wall cloud today, was a bit unnerving.

poor Iowans will hate the random chatter here whilst we wait for any drop of news, lol....

That iowaradioguy is getting lazy! :angry:

Maybe there'll be new people joining after the concert and share their pics and vids and stories but to be honest I was overwhelmed by the past shows - couldn't really keep up!

All that amazing stuff that happened :bomb:

I have a feeling it won't be like that in Europe :(

But I already booked all my flights, hotels etc - good feeling!

:DYeah last fews shows were kinda overwhelming! Soon as ya get bit into one good story, BAM , another member jumps in after striking CP gold and it was amazing the cool things happening to so many here.!

You must be getting excited too, Anna!

Ok...Im off for awhile, will check in later hoping for news!

That iowaradioguy is getting lazy! :angry:

Maybe there'll be new people joining after the concert and share their pics and vids and stories but to be honest I was overwhelmed by the past shows - couldn't really keep up!

All that amazing stuff that happened :bomb:

I have a feeling it won't be like that in Europe :(

But I already booked all my flights, hotels etc - good feeling!

IOWA needs more people like us going to it.. San Antonio RULED THE WORLD in amazingness :laugh3:

TEXAS shows are always hot for some reason - mmm, partly due to some person with the first initial A...

wishes anna coldplay karma and you will have it, i know you will, its magical there.

:hug: aww thanks!

You'll get full reports!! :)

:DYeah last fews shows were kinda overwhelming! Soon as ya get bit into one good story, BAM , another member jumps in after striking CP gold and it was amazing the cool things happening to so many here.!

You must be getting excited too, Anna!

Ok...Im off for awhile, will check in later hoping for news!

Ok, see you later!

algeo Coldplay is doing an acoustic cover of "I'm a Believer". 10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

jeffharrison2 http://twitpic.com/799m9 - Coldplay is UNBELIEVABLE!!! What an awesome concert!!!! 2 minutes ago from TwitPic

Oh it's nice every single time to read about people liking it!

I guess I'll do one last "new posts" click and then go to bed...

It was a short but lovely conversation with you!

See you later in here for the reviews! (Ok, or in the next concert's thread probably :))

Hey guys, show just got over. Amazing show! I was really skeptical about an Iowan crowd but they were really into it! Snow Patrol was awesome as well. Howling Bells were pretty good. Got Guy's setlist. (Actually got two but felt greedy and gave one away) Same as all the nights before, although they added more than one tritube to Des Moines throughout the show ( I think they felt guilty for never playing here before).

Pictures to follow tomorrow.