✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Jun-2009: Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA, USA

Yeah, it's also the smallest Coldplay gig I'll be seeing, too. And it usually seats about 14,000 when all the sections are opened up. My seat in the arena circle are the closest I've ever been to the stage. Which I was pretty jazzed about. It'll be amazing. XD

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going too with my dad and my stepmom. I don't exactly know where I am, my dad didn't tell me. I know I dont have a floor seat:-( but 1 interesting thing about me is that I was born prematurely. I emailed them, i hope they notice and maybe recognize me during the show!:):):):laugh2:

I am super excited about it!

Hi! I checked the Iowa Events Center website this morning and it says that the show is at 7pm instead of 7:30pm. I called the box office to make sure and they said that the time changed to 7pm. I didn't get any kind of notification from them so I wanted to make sure everyone knows it starts at 7pm now, doors open at 6pm. The lady at the box office also said that parking might be tricky because they are sharing the parking lot with another event. I'm so glad I called! See everyone there! :)

Yeah, I almost found that out the hardway as well! They should have notified people a little better.

And tonight's the big interview. I still dunno who it's gonna be, but I just hope I'm fully prepared for who it might be. Just trying not to throw up :lol:

Yeah, I almost found that out the hardway as well! They should have notified people a little better.

And tonight's the big interview. I still dunno who it's gonna be, but I just hope I'm fully prepared for who it might be. Just trying not to throw up :lol:

Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do just fine. So what questions did you decide to ask? And you wrote them down so you won't forget. Does anyone have to approve the questions first? Do you have someone to videotape you so you can post it for us all? :)

And enjoy the show!

kels!!!!!! so glad you are here, just got home, late for me me as you know, so funny, we always find each other, seems there is no reporting tonight, you are the best, guess we have to wait for tomorrow, still getting over all the pics and vids and touching biceps , signed eps stories from the girls from last night. give a hug to mum for me tonight, been a tough week

:kiss:Christa! yeah- helluva a week here too! And sooo much good Coldplay karma these days, I think this board is "blessed" sometimes, lol- but we totally deserve it!Loyal lions that we are...

Hope you have a relaxing weekend, babe! And we get some action in this lonely thread- what, nobody ever heard of Iowa???? (me included, lol:inquisitive::embarassed:)

Thanks, I'm fine!!

Staying up as long as I can because I have to work all night until Sun morning tomorrow!

I'll change the avatar soon again now that the second series of "Ashes to Ashes" has ended :bigcry:

How are you? :kiss:

Hi Kels!