✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha finally got it working.

Here is the album link: http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/viper_claw128/VIVA%20LA%20VIDA/

Enjoy!

Note: Once the pictures get out of order and start looking like it is taken from a different camera...it is taken from a different camera. Just wanted to throw that out there. LOL!

Nice pics:cool: Thanks for sharing them!

Hey guys, finally got my videos onto youtube, I think this one was the best of the bunch, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpV8DLVT6dc]YouTube - Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face / Talk (Techno Remix)[/ame]Had some other good ones too, check em out.

All of your videos are amazing quality, what camera did you use if you dont mind me asking?

I used a Panasonic DMC-ZS3. My older digital camera was starting to go, so the concert made the perfect excuse to get a new one ;) It was pretty expensive, but in the end it was definitely worth it.

Thanks for all the reports, everyone :)

My evening, sadly, was ruined by my boyfriend being a bit (understatement) of an arse, so it turned out to be a rather shit experience for me. Everyone else had a good time ... though the band felt more removed from the audience than they did at Pemberton, but that's probably just because we had nosebleed seats and it was a stadium. Anyway. I took pictures/videos with my friend's camera, so I'll borrow her memory card and post them up here as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...

So today, I finally got to talk to my friend who went. Personal stuff got in the way for us.

We talked, he said it was Zoo TV Lite, which I couldn't exactly argue. He said he loved the C-Stage and it was a really cool idea, and original.

He proceeded to say, it was a spot on perfect show. They were on form and if they do not release it on DVD, they are idiots. He hated Coldplay, but now likes them.

Release the DVD!

And Englishrose, sorry about your boyfriend! I personally liked these two shows better than Pemberton.