✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Malcolm on the umbrella and the upgrade. I didn't see Chris giving it away - I must have been looking away - a lot of things happened to quickly.

When I was driving out of the parkade, I drove right by Coldplay's bio-diesel trucks. They had their lights on/engines warming up. I wanted to stop and take a picture, but didn't have room to pull over.

The big white limo parked outside the venue - I saw it driving beside me on Quebec street, and then I noticed it again beside me on #1 after PortMannBridge, then it pulled of at the 176(?) US border exit. Do they ride in limos or less obvious vehicles?

My ears and throat hurt now.

Wow awesome pic Kaybee! So lucky!

The security guard I talked to told me it was always best to buy tickets on the day of the event... the good seats actually really get freed up then, and it seems BCfan's review confirms that. I should have had a look in the morning and sold the ticket i had to a scalper or something. Ah well! next time, next time.

Malcolm, did you get the umbrella at the end of Lovers? If so, I have a shitty video of it, where I think I sort of see him passing it down. I just thought he was giving it to a roadie or something though, since I couldn't see that side's action too well from where I was.

Did you see Chris hand me the Umbrella then?

I was 106, I met the nice security guard too. I didnt talk to the Roadie he came and talked to me and my girlfriend. Asked if this was our first show, It was my third her second. I asked if he was #42 and he said no, asked if Phil was here or not. He seemed surprised by my knowlage, came back after the Howling Bells and upgraded us!

that's so cool! I think I may have seen you with your gal, you two are a youngish bunch right? I was lined up outside gate 10 before the doors opened if you were there waiting.

Wow Kaybee, that picture is awesome. 100 times better than all of mine combined !

Okay, videos are slowly being uploaded here. Right now I think only Snow Patrol is up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shaftell

And pictures are here. Not the best pictures, but whatever :P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39793752@N08/

HEEEEY you commented on my Vid on Youtube ... lol nice to see you on here too!

and the security guys on the floor were pricks

they kept hounding me, telling me to stop recording video

lol YIKES. i didn't even get my purse checked by security going in and had absolutely no problem when I whipped out my camera before the show right infront of security and did a few test shots. And it's not like you had some big huge professional camera either, so thats a bit weird.

I use a Sony W210.

i messed around with the settings to get it right

out of the 400 photos i took, 200 are blurry lol, and some are just not good

Awesome, can't wait to see them. :D

:( photobucket doesnt work for me. It keeps logging me out.

wow this is stupid.

i am just going to create a second flickr account

Yes, create a second one, Flickr is great.

OR try imageshack.us, it's also great, & doesn't reduce the pic size.

Concert was amazing last night. Took like 500 pics. I saw you kaybee. And you're right that ONE security guy was such a prick. He was the only one really hounding at people. I swear the other security guards were just enjoying the concert. My friend was using a pro camera and security didn't care, they told her not to use it when they were playing on the b-stage b/c of the flash but she can use it later.

that's so cool! I think I may have seen you with your gal, you two are a youngish bunch right? I was lined up outside gate 10 before the doors opened if you were there waiting.

Yeah, that would be us. I gave my tickets to some other friends there. So a few people got upgraded with one ticket :P