✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw A-ha at Expo 86 and Byran Adams in Osoyoos (Dessert Festival) in 1992. I am a few years older than Gwenyth Paltrow, but I feel like a giddy teenager over going to see Coldplay!!!!!

I bought reserved parking at GM for June 21 (sunday), as I'm going by myself and don't want to take the skytrain by myself at 11:00 at night. If anyone wants to carpool from Maple Ridge/ Poco and such let me know. The parking is costing me $22 plus services charges, so you could chip in a few dollars. I have 4 extra seatbelts (the middle one for a smaller person).

You shouldn't have paid for parking. I can get you free parking if you want at Gate 9.

Thanks for offering, but I have allready paid for it. Not a big deal though. By the way, do you work for GM place?

I thought it was really cool that Coldplay played the Wiggles song in Sydney. My kids enjoy watching that show:)

Does anyone know how floor seats work at GM place. Can you get up and walk closer to the front or do you have to stay in your row? I am the second to last row.

I hope I can get a butterfly.

Security will most like be on you pretty fast. I was on the Flr for ACDC & everyone that ran up to the ramp was pulled back right away. Those security guys are wound pretty tightly & take their job seriously

I'm curious to know who got pairs (or more than 2 together) on the floor. From all I've seen from people and a furious 2 hours during the presale and public sale (continually trying both shows) it seems that nobody got anything in the first 20 rows on the floor. It seems to me that people even had trouble getting seats in the close sections on the sides of the arena (104-108 and 115-118).

I ended up with a pair for Sunday night in sec 109.

Just how many great tickets did these computer programs get?

Nice find kaybee!!!

The day tickets went on sale i managed to get a pair of tickets for sec 106 row 11!!! I've read quite a few of you are sitting around there! I hope I'll have a good view and it won't be too far. :(

I'm really tempted to get floor seats but I'm scared to be seated behind someone really tall. Last time i went to a concert and had floor seating I couldn't really see very much.

Nice find kaybee!!!

The day tickets went on sale i managed to get a pair of tickets for sec 106 row 11!!! I've read quite a few of you are sitting around there! I hope I'll have a good view and it won't be too far. :(

I'm really tempted to get floor seats but I'm scared to be seated behind someone really tall. Last time i went to a concert and had floor seating I couldn't really see very much.

You have very good seats, not to close, but not to far. You'll have a great sightline an the sound for us will be perfect!

congrats on the floor seats

• 2 weeks later...

So I was on ticketmaster checking what tickets were still available for the shows, like I usually do..

When all of a sudden floor tickets popped up! ..and really good ones at that

So I've now wound up with a 7th row ticket for the Sunday show. So excited! (Who cares if I'm a loner haha).

If anyone wants better tickets, now is the time.. Thanks ticketmaster for finally releasing decent tickets.

I got myself a pair of tickets for Floor Row 12! I'm right in front of the B-Stage!!! I know the last row of that "little floor section" is row 13, but does anyone know what row is the "front row" for the b-stage?

Found row 13 last night at around midnight. The tickets were too good to let go so i bought them :)

And i am infront of B-stage also