✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody please pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming - I just went into ticket master and got FLOOR row 11 Left side It will be very close to the runway!!!!!!!!!! ( is that A or C ?) And a funny thing is...one of the security words was MARTIN. Now I will get a very good view of Chris doing his situps :)

Does any one know what number the seats start with that are beside the left hand stage?

Now to try to get rid of my one row 44 floor ticket.....

Somebody please pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming - I just went into ticket master and got FLOOR row 11 Left side It will be very close to the runway!!!!!!!!!! ( is that A or C ?) And a funny thing is...one of the security words was MARTIN. Now I will get a very good view of Chris doing his situps :)

Does any one know what number the seats start with that are beside the left hand stage?

Now to try to get rid of my one row 44 floor ticket.....

they start at 1 from the left hand side

if you look really closely, it says across the boxes of seats the seat numbers

for example, the bottom left section are seats 1-14, etc

27011s.gif

I havent really looked into this. But Is Vancouver the end of the Arena tour? I know they take a short break and then hit the road for their Stadium gigs. If it is this show will be very interesting!

Something else for me to add to my book too, Saw their first outdoor show on the tour, and their last Arena show.

Anybody else want Gary and Coldplay to do something at this show?

I just found out I'm going to be in Seattle that weekend, so decided to look for seats at the Vancouver show. To my amazement, I found Sec. 104 Row 7 and snapped it up for Sunday's show! :D These are actually the best seats I have for any show this year. However, now I feel slightly crazy, since I'm going to THREE shows :rolleyes:

I dont remember GM place being so huge, but how many seats are there per row in the sections? Im seat 1, but youre 100 something? :stunned: I wish there was a more detailed seating chart so I could understand better where Im sitting.

It's the way the sections are split apparently. The aisle goes right through the middle of the section, and it says the aisle seats are 1 and 101. Now, I'm just trying to figure out which way the numbers go for each part... Does anyone remember who has been to a show here before? I think it's weird how it's set up. I don't understand why they didn't just have the aisles between the sections like most venues, rather down the center of them.

It's the way the sections are split apparently. The aisle goes right through the middle of the section, and it says the aisle seats are 1 and 101. Now, I'm just trying to figure out which way the numbers go for each part... Does anyone remember who has been to a show here before? I think it's weird how it's set up. I don't understand why they didn't just have the aisles between the sections like most venues, rather down the center of them.

Here are all the seat numbers and rows for the 100 and 300 level :)

just scroll down a bit and zoom in :)

http://canucks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=23132

Here are all the seat numbers and rows for the 100 and 300 level :)

just scroll down a bit and zoom in :)

Oh yay! Thanks, that's really helpful! I really wish they had these sort of things for all venues. Well that means I'm right on the border of section 104 and 105, so that's great! I'll be right lined up with the front of the stage where the catwalk starts :) I just hope the people sitting next to me are nice since i'm right smack in the middle between two aisles, ha!

I havent really looked into this. But Is Vancouver the end of the Arena tour? I know they take a short break and then hit the road for their Stadium gigs. If it is this show will be very interesting!

Something else for me to add to my book too, Saw their first outdoor show on the tour, and their last Arena show.

Anybody else want Gary and Coldplay to do something at this show?

It would be fun if they did the phone wave!

• 2 weeks later...

UGH! So, I just found out my work trip to Seattle is cancelled, so I can no longer go to the Vancouver, BC show :cry:

Anyway, I now have one ticket to sell for the June 21st show. It's a great seat, right next to the stage and on the B-Stage catwalk side.

Section 104, Row 7, Seat 109

Price is face value and includes underground parking ticket at General Motors Place: $100 USD. May also be willing to barter a bit ;)

PM me if interested! Thanks!!

* EDIT - Ticket is SOLD! *

FOR SALE -- SINGLE TICKET -- JUNE 21 -- FLOOR -- row 44

Will sell BELOW face value - MAKE AN OFFER - and/or - TRADE for coldplay t-shirts/sweatshirts/hat/program etc

Not having any luck on craigslist

Does anyone know if you can really bring a camera to GM place when the ticket says NO CAMERAS. I went to the ottawa show and didn't bring mine...I was pissed because I was so close I even got to rub Chris's leg. Only had my phone camera and pics were not very good.

Does anyone know if you can really bring a camera to GM place when the ticket says NO CAMERAS. I went to the ottawa show and didn't bring mine...I was pissed because I was so close I even got to rub Chris's leg. Only had my phone camera and pics were not very good.

Here is the email i got from gm place

Hello Kevin,

We will not be able to give you a definite answer until 2 days before the show, we will have instructions from the tour staff at that time. As all tours are different the policy changes from show to show. Please call us at 604-899-7400.

Thank you for your email.

Canucks Sports and Entertainment

I bought tickets on the floor, A, row 10 seats are in the 20's . Does anyone know where that would be?

This is where your seats are :)

27011s-1.gif

THANKS! I was trying to get beside the catwalk...altho the last show, I just left my seat and stayed beside the catwalk...hope I can do it again. This show cost me a LOT!!!

THANKS! I was trying to get beside the catwalk...altho the last show, I just left my seat and stayed beside the catwalk...hope I can do it again. This show cost me a LOT!!!

heh, how much did you pay for the tickets. I just waited it out and got row 13 infront of the stage on the right for facevalue on ticketmaster :)

I live in Poweel River....no ticket master to be seen. i got them off stubhub for $1,200 for 2 tickets. i paid the same for the ottawa show and it was worth every cent. I could have waited and got them cheaper but i wanted to be sure I had some.

I live in Poweel River....no ticket master to be seen. i got them off stubhub for $1,200 for 2 tickets. i paid the same for the ottawa show and it was worth every cent. I could have waited and got them cheaper but i wanted to be sure I had some.

WOW WOW

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Holy crap. 99per for row 13 is a STEAL!!