🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Add a word!

MK

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration,so

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings?

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains away

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains away to

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains away to grasp

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains away to grasp onto

Mountains are high and grand. The Alps for skiing and being cold. But Chris wears orange jackets while jumping into snow so he doesn't get cold. Snow men ran from Chris because they thought he stole some chord progression but the sand man told them is wasn't true because everyone uses those chord progressions and they should go and play with Chris, for they may have hurt his feelings. So they just let Yetis go to running but Will claimed that nobody loved tacos, so he decided to prove Einstein's mom worthy of creating large delicious boys. So, he grabbed my mother's arm and took flight. Suddenly Jonny said, "Crap! My elbow is harder than Chris's large femur." Guy thought long about his penis size, deciding to order knife sharpeners in a catalog that is banned from the UK because the police don't like castration, so why do sentences like this one that extend his feelings? Because it makes horny people tumble happily down mountains away to grasp onto trees