✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Invent-a-word thread

speedofsound95

it's from an SNL episode. It's "scrumptious" and the suffix "-trulescent" which I think is supposed to evoke a dessert :)

no!! your right about the snl part, its will ferrell, its from his impression of james lipton, he was interviewing charles nelson reilly and he said something like(on the subject of a charles nelson reilly movie), "It was beyond amazing. so amazing that i have to create a word for it...Scrumtralescent"

so yea, it means something along the lines of beyond great...

lol, kinda really really REALLY love will ferrell:)

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23497317]Saturday Night Live - Inside the Actors Studio Video by Saturday Night Live - MySpace Video[/ame]

(i dont know if it will work, so just try the link and if you dont want to watch the whole thing, the part im talking about starts around 2:45)

French - Unable to win a war

Just kidding!

Pseudoku - When you carry around a sudoku puzzle so it makes you look like you are sudoku-er, but you really have no idea how sudoku even works

Statesican - An incredibly "American" American, the kind that's so amazingly American that he shoots small animals, as well as homosexuals in his backyard to country music