April 8, 200917 yr The cute little bairn, soon will be thirty-one! :cheesy: :laugh3::lol: such an Ab post!! :P:P
April 8, 200917 yr :laugh3::lol: such an Ab post!! :P:P Hey, is that good or bad?! :p Cuz if it's bad, baby Guy will start crying again &.......... I'm gonna have to shut him up with that pacifier! :tongue:
April 9, 200917 yr Hey, is that good or bad?! :p Cuz if it's bad, baby Guy will start crying again &.......... I'm gonna have to shut him up with that pacifier! :tongue: IT WAS GOOD!!!!! :D:D:D :kiss: AND I WUV BABY GUY!! :cheesy: :baby: AND HIS PACIFIER!!!!!!! :heart:
April 10, 200917 yr 2 more days :D and mine :P your's too?? NICE! :dance: yay i can't wait! it's so close!!
April 10, 200917 yr Author yup Joe and I are birthday buds :P and christa;s son too! :nice: april is a very fertile month :lol: whoop dee doop... is he preparing? getting lots of rest? is his daughter making him gifts out of macaroni?
April 11, 200917 yr HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY AND STO LAT!!!! THANKS FOR BEING THE WORLD'S GREATEST BASSIST!!!!
April 11, 200917 yr AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *prepares vocals for a good ol Happy B-Day to shexy Guy* ♫La La La... La La La♫
April 11, 200917 yr wait, is Guy in GMT time right now?? i want to celebrate it when its his birthday where HE is as well as where I am.
Create an account or sign in to comment