✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love Blur...

The Great Escape is my fave of course. I am looking forward to the new album. ;)

A little embarrassing to admit... I still have this Damon poster in my garage from a few years back. hehe :D

That's not embarassing, I would love to find a Blur poster. I have been looking for years and still haven't found :(

i read this post wrong and thought someone was posting about BLUE intstead of BLUR...which would most likely have been a criminal offence :? :shock: :D hehe

im not sure of the song but i love the Blur video with the wee milk cartons :smileyround: AWWWWWW!!!

i agree with Kat...song 2 rocks 8)

I think I got my Damon poster from Tower Records a long time ago. Will keep my eyes open for you Sarah... ;)

Come to think of it, can't believe they've been around for that long! I think the first I've ever heard from them was There's No Other Way, and this was more than 10 years ago! :shock:

hehe :D I like that milk cartons as well! :D

*singing Fly By... * haha :D

Yeah they are old. Have you read 3862 Days The Official History of BLur? I have it and have only read about half of it. I'm bad I know :roll: I promise I will read it entirely before 2003 is over.

Awwww...

Blur20500_M.jpg

*sigh* aftering looking at the pic...

I'm afraid that I am even more behind then you... :roll: I've been to the area around where he used to live in Colchester! Does that count as extra credit?? hehe ;)

They're not that old! :D

Yeah they are old. Have you read 3862 Days The Official History of BLur? I have it and have only read about half of it. I'm bad I know :roll: I promise I will read it entirely before 2003 is over.

Awwww...

Blur20500_M.jpg

*sigh* aftering looking at the pic...

I'm afraid that I am even more behind then you... :roll: I've been to the area around where he used to live in Colchester! Does that count as extra credit?? hehe ;)

They're not that old! :D

Yes that does count. They are not that old but they are definitely a lot more experienced than our little Coldplay.

Yes that does count. They are not that old but they are definitely a lot more experienced than our little Coldplay.

Hahaha! Our little Coldplay! It would interesting like 10 yrs down the road from now, I wonder what kind of conversation we would have about our dear little Coldplay? ;)

Chris always jokes that they'll become old and bald, singing in some seedy bars in Las Vegas or something... hehe :D Anyone cares to join me to meet them then?? hehe :)

Well, will start up my Blur reading again soon! More things to distract me from doing things I SHOULD be doing!

Hahaha! Our little Coldplay! It would interesting like 10 yrs down the road from now, I wonder what kind of conversation we would have about our dear little Coldplay? ;)

Chris always jokes that they'll become old and bald, singing in some seedy bars in Las Vegas or something... hehe :D Anyone cares to join me to meet them then?? hehe :)

Well, will start up my Blur reading again soon! More things to distract me from doing things I SHOULD be doing!

You could say to them "Remember me? About ten years ago I met you while you were leaving your hotel...?"

You could say to them "Remember me? About ten years ago I met you while you were leaving your hotel...?"

:D Haha! "Yeah, you know I was being daft and sounded really stupid?? Remember??" :?

Well, I hope I'll get to meet them again, before we are all old and bald (well, hopefully I won't be bald!) :o *fingers crossed*

:D Haha! "Yeah, you know I was being daft and sounded really stupid?? Remember??" :?

Well, I hope I'll get to meet them again, before we are all old and bald (well, hopefully I won't be bald!) :o *fingers crossed*

I don't think you will be bald :)

• 2 weeks later...

hehe

he is...i was watching some thing about blur and they were all in a studio practicing and graham was there. do you really think he will sarah? i though that was funny how Damon did that thing with the gorillaz.

i read this post wrong and thought someone was posting about BLUE intstead of BLUR...which would most likely have been a criminal offence :? :shock: :D hehe

im not sure of the song but i love the Blur video with the wee milk cartons :smileyround: AWWWWWW!!!

i agree with Kat...song 2 rocks 8)

the one with the milk carton is "coffee and tv"

its one of my favorite.

hehe

he is...i was watching some thing about blur and they were all in a studio practicing and graham was there. do you really think he will sarah? i though that was funny how Damon did that thing with the gorillaz.

I don't think Graham will go back with them.

But Damon is gorgeous and always looks good. Look at the pics I posted in the people you find attractive thread.