✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha Its so sad when the pink milk carton gets run over! i was like "awww poor carton!"...reminds me of reindeer sections "you are my joy" hehehehe

I have my problems with the new songs. IMO they sound more like Gorillaz than Blur. And Graham Coxon's missing :o

@Psychedelic_clocks: Good choice! I would have listed exactly the same ;) But I think Bang, This Is A Low, End Of A Century, No Distance Left To Run and For Tomorrow should be on your list as well :)

yea it does sound like the gorillaz...before, i never new damon did the voice of 2d...pretty cool.

End of the Century is good, i forgot about that..hehe..No distance left to run is alright...

o i can't wait for the new blur album to come out. should be interesting. out of time is fantastic.

each day i get more and more into blur. i love parklife album. i got hooked on girls and boys and parklife. but "Blur" has got to be my fav ablum from them. it's fab.

I agree! I love Think Tank!

Out of Time is such a lovely song...

And as much as people have been talking so much shite about Blur after Graham left, I still am proud to say I LOVE BLUR!

*dodges eggs and tomatoes*

And I'm gonna see them this weekend...

*happy dance* :D

song 2

lets sing it!

I got my head checked! by a JUM-bo jet! it wasn't easy...

well nothing i-is....

blur is a good band! I like blur..Damon is cute too!

Buy the BLUR: GREATEST HITS...its a really wicked cd.

it was on sale in hmv the other day for 4.99- what a bargain lol

I'm a HUGE Blur fan - love everything about them! When I heard many of the new songs for the first time in concert in Austin back in March, I was blown away! :o They sounded awesome live! I can't wait to buy Think Tank!

yeah early Blur is a bit of a shock when you see it - but I guess it is like that with most bands - i foget how old i am :shock:

:shock: I know!

But by the way, I saw them Saturday at Coachella and they ROCKED!!! :D :D :D

Damon was still jumping around like a monkey! Girls & Boys brought back good old times! :D :D :D