✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUESDAY! THATS SO SOON!....damn, but i spent all my money! nooooo!

I've been spending my moolah a little too much lately, acting as if one of my favorite bands isn't releasing an eagerly awaited CD next week. Sheesh! I've got it under control now and put aside the necessary funds. :D

And there's two versions of Think Tank that'll be released - the regular one and a limited special edition. I've read the special edition has live video footage of the band playing Ambulance, Out Of Time, Crazy Beat, and Good Song, as well as a booklet with lyrics and song ideas, all packaged in an embossed hardback case. Of course, this one will be more expensive than the regular CD version.

Here is Blur last Saturday at Coachella! They were brilliant!

:D :D :D

Ooo, I heard they put on an excellent show at Coachella!

Here's a pic I took in Austin during the South By Southwest Music Festival back in March:

Here is Blur last Saturday at Coachella! They were brilliant!

:D :D :D

Ooo, I heard they put on an excellent show at Coachella!

Here's a pic I took in Austin during the South By Southwest Music Festival back in March:

Nice piccie! :)

Yeah they were brilliant at Coachella! Worth all the heat and long wait!

They did many new songs, but Girls & Boys gave me the moment... :oops:

And Damon was as lovely as ever... :oops:

THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY THINK TANK OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

go and buy it (if you see a shop which isnt closed coz of the bank holiday)!!

i own the best of dvd now! it's great ;) :P :D

I have the DVD also! Ah, it's sooooo wonderful! :D :D :D

Yahoooey! Think Tank tomorrow for me! I had better be able to find the special edition in the store so I don't have to order it online (thus making me wait even longer).

i am really enjoying Think Tank - it is a great album! any person who likes Blur should own it :)

Damons voice seems to get better and better - it was interesting to hear that he has tipped his hat to Oasis and admitted that they are not as good live but can challange anyone in the studio :-D

so the album came out today. i absolutely love it. it's really great. good song is a really good song. lol. (that was so corny but it's true)

i was hearing weird reviews about this album but i gotta say i'm not disapointed one bit. :-D

i am really enjoying Think Tank - it is a great album! any person who likes Blur should own it :)

Damons voice seems to get better and better - it was interesting to hear that he has tipped his hat to Oasis and admitted that they are not as good live but can challange anyone in the studio :-D

I agree... Damon is singing is lovely... :oops:

Somehow I really like how he sings On The Way To The Club! ;)

Ah, I immediately loved every single track on Think Tank with my first listen. It's such a great CD!

I really like the Moroccan influences. Absolutley brilliant bass work by Alex! I can't say that enough. Damon sounds fantastic and Dave's drumming is top-notch as usual! I got the limited edition in the red hard book cover. Me White Noise is a nice little hidden track. I haven't yet heard the version that was floating around the net with Damon singing. I've read some people say that one is better than what's on Think Tank. The four live performance videos are a fantastic addition!

This one will be in my CD player for a long time!

THANK YOU BLUR!!! :D :D

I hope I get money soon too!

I just checked out the blur cd at the store and I saw an imported cd of think tank. It was all red and nice but it said it was limited edition and it was an enhanced cd, it was 22 dollars. should I get it? does anyone know if that cd has the think tank cd in it too? or is it just the enhanced stuff?

Think Tank is soo damn expensive! I saw it for 18.99...i neeeeeeed money!