✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if anyone has written this' date=' but has anyone bought or listened to the damon albarn mali music? It's really good and relaxing to![/quote']

i've been trying to find it for a long time, but they don't have it in my country. but i would really like to hea rit

don't know if anyone has written this' date=' but has anyone bought or listened to the damon albarn mali music? It's really good and relaxing to![/quote']

i've been trying to find it for a long time, but they don't have it in my country. but i would really like to hea rit

ÿou can try and search on kazaa, i have just tried but found only 2 songs, so there are a few you can try... search for 'mali music', good luck :-D

I still love Blur...

The Great Escape is my fave of course. I am looking forward to the new album. ;)

A little embarrassing to admit... I still have this Damon poster in my garage from a few years back. hehe :D

That's not embarassing, I would love to find a Blur poster. I have been looking for years and still haven't found :(

come to holland they have loads of posters of blur there

they have made another album - its out soon ;)

i meant gorillaz or is that what u meant? :mrgreen:

Blur has a CD that's coming out this year, I think that's what he was talking about.

yeah i knew that but i wanted to know if gorillaz would make a nother one but thanks anyways :D

Re: BLUR...

was the first band I was obsessed with and with them I found my love for Euro rock.

My favourite song is The Universal.

I'm still hoping Graham will come back...

blur.gif

WOW so thats what they look like. ive only heard 1 song of theirs. i think it was called birthday