✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

Guest LiquidSky
Provider (I Haz Spare)[/url]

Some of the Sparites, in case you haven't noticed, are being shy and some of the Providers are not knowing what to do next. So, confused Providers and shy Sparites, I will give you a nudge: buddy up. Sparites, start asking around, Providers, start poking Sparites you want to give a copy.

Now, mandatorily I must ask that you be neutral in selecting your buddy.

Any dramas that happen exchanging, you can bother me if you want but beware; all drama llamas, me queens, iGuys etc will be carted off a cliff. That means no whining and sulking to me that somebody didn't pick you because they'd already chosen someone, or because they chose someone more popular. Common sense plz.

Also, if Sparites have partnered up, make sure you've left the Sparites group and if you're a Provider and have no spares to, er, spare, make sure you've left the Providers group. Just to clean things up.

(On a site note, can group admin boot out people? Just pondering in case I need to.)

Everyone has/should have an option to leave the group... so that shouldn't be a problem :wink: It would be on the right hand top.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list, Im in the US, texas specifically. I went to see them when they came to Dallas back in November, but that was before the live album. They are coming here again in a little while, but I'm saving my money for U2 tickets.

I'll attend their concert in September only, not before. I'll do my best to save a couple of CDs as there will be 3 of us at the Paris concert. It will be nice if somebody else can provide you with a CD before. For instance, 3 people of the same family, don't need 3 CDs, right ?

Please Please Please add me to the list!

I went to a show in Melbourne, Australia and it was INCREDIBLE . . . when I found out that they were giving them out from now on and that I couldn't get a hard copy of the CD I was GUTTED!!

Provider (I Haz Spare)[/url]

^ this

Everyone has/should have an option to leave the group... so that shouldn't be a problem :wink: It would be on the right hand top.

Yeah, but just in case of a dispute and rather annoying measures have to be taken. Thanks for that, I'm a goose and tend to not notice things sometimes.

I'll attend their concert in September only, not before. I'll do my best to save a couple of CDs as there will be 3 of us at the Paris concert. It will be nice if somebody else can provide you with a CD before. For instance, 3 people of the same family, don't need 3 CDs, right ?

"3 spares possible September" means during the month of September btw ;P