✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my mom thinks i'm in love with the band

twin4life

awww how cool yeah my house is the meeting place too coz it's in the middle of every1 and they all luv my c.d collection :lol: :lol: :stunned:

anyway kirsten darlin' me gots to go to bed now hunni i'll talk to ya tomo if your about nite xxx :kiss: ;)

My mum sat me down and gave me a serious talk about me being.. "obssessed" avec Coldplay .... she offered to put me in a mental institute :confused: As long as it were filled with Coldplay fans and music I'd be fine... ohhh and spring rolls..

My mum sat me down and gave me a serious talk about me being.. "obssessed" avec Coldplay .... she offered to put me in a mental institute :confused: As long as it were filled with Coldplay fans and music I'd be fine... ohhh and spring rolls..

my mom talked to me about being obsessed with coldplay also! she's like, why don't you have anything else to do besides coldplay? then i start listing things that have nothing to do with coldplay. ah why won't she leave me alone!

lol i don`t know why she should b like that....my mum says aslong as u don`t blast their music at the early hours its fine lol.....well i suppose its okies 4 me coz im in a coldplay luffin family lol my grandad likes them and my mum sorta likes them and my uncle likes all the music i do so he does aswell lol

Yeeeeah, you're right, Charlie...

Anyway, I think all the parents feel worried about that 'obsessions'. My mum also talked to me about my Take That obsession (everyone has a dark past...), but it was ages ago, when I was young... Hahaha, so no problem now with Coldplay (they think I'm mature, hehe :P )