January 19, 201016 yr I watched House for the first time of my life today, congratulations would be appreciated.... :tongue:
January 19, 201016 yr The 2 first episodes of the 5th season! This show is pretty cool, but I think I need some more time to really understand :tongue:
January 19, 201016 yr Yep!!! I guess you have to start watching the first episodes! :) but this show is awesome!!!:smug:
January 19, 201016 yr Haha I know, but there are just so many! I was more talking about the med stuff, since I'm watching in english it's kinda hard :tongue: Yes it seems like! House is a real jerk... but I love his personality :D
January 19, 201016 yr Got it! :D The medical stuff is kinda hard to follow indeed...but it's so cool...and House is the doctor we love to hate! :awesome:
January 20, 201016 yr don't worry perrine, it's hard for me to understand everything they say, too. :P but i'm glad you like the show! :blush:
January 20, 201016 yr Okay, the new season of House is airing here on the 31st of January:awesome: Can't wait!!:cheesy:
January 20, 201016 yr I thought you might appreciate this. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Thanks it's awesome! :D Okay, the new season of House is airing here on the 31st of January:awesome: Can't wait!!:cheesy: yey! :dance: and here is some spoiler information :awesome:
January 20, 201016 yr A new promo pic from 6x12 Remorse: and House 6×13 – Moving the Chains – Press Release: House and the team rush to treat an ailing college football star in time for the patient to compete in NFL tryouts. But when the patient experiences an onslaught of varied and unusual symptoms, the team has trouble reaching a consensus on how to effectively treat him in time. Meanwhile, Foreman’s brother Marcus (guest star Jones) makes a surprise visit to the hospital in the all-new “Moving the Chains” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Feb. 1 Foreman? :uhoh:
January 20, 201016 yr I thought you might appreciate this. Hahaha ! :awesome: don't worry perrine, it's hard for me to understand everything they say, too. :P but i'm glad you like the show! :blush: If we unite we can understand everything Brooke :D
January 20, 201016 yr Got it! :D The medical stuff is kinda hard to follow indeed...but it's so cool...and House is the doctor we love to hate! :awesome: Love to hate? No way, I love to love him:heart: I thought you might appreciate this. :laugh3:
January 20, 201016 yr :lol: It was just a phrase one of the writers used to describe fans love for House!!!:P I love him to infinity too!:heart:
January 22, 201016 yr :lol: It was just a phrase one of the writers used to describe fans love for House!!!:P I love him to infinity too!:heart: HAHAHHAHAHA HE HAS NOODLE LEGS!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: Sorry......... I'm weird. :uhoh: Foremans......... brother? :thinking: Why can't they cast Stephen Fry as Houses older (smarter) brother like Mycroft in Sherlock Holmes? :whip: :bigcry: WHY?!!!!
January 22, 201016 yr HAHAHHAHAHA HE HAS NOODLE LEGS!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: Sorry......... I'm weird. :uhoh: Foremans......... brother? :thinking: Why can't they cast Stephen Fry as Houses older (smarter) brother like Mycroft in Sherlock Holmes? :whip: :bigcry: WHY?!!!! :awesome: That would be the most perfect day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 22, 201016 yr [6.13] Moving the Chains. Promo Pics Foreman's Brother??????:shrug: Plastic surgery!!!!!:confused: *-* :heart: Just one Last cute thing: Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!:heart: I know, I know this is the House/HL thread...but Wilson/RSL is cute...too:P
January 22, 201016 yr Who Wilson? :uhoh: Previews epi 6x12 Remorse [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGey5Fb-Zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGey5Fb-Zw[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6etso9McY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6etso9McY[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-CZxAMads]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-CZxAMads[/ame] :dance:
January 22, 201016 yr I thought you might appreciate this. haha! good one, Lauren :lol: :P Previews epi 6x12 Remorse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGey5Fb-Zw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6etso9McY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-CZxAMads :dance: thanks, Ellen:kiss:
January 22, 201016 yr AWWW the Chase 13 lovers! :smug::P But I think that Foreman and 13 still have feelings for each other!:dozey: :uhoh: who knows?!
Create an account or sign in to comment