✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL Recording Locations?

cleeson7

Anyone reckon they know which cities they are from. So if u were at that concert was it while u were there. I went to the MEN Arena 12/12/09 and though fix you was there but then i listened to recording on my phone and its different

Have a think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Clocks were recorded in Barcelona (Spain) in september last year.

And Viva la Vida i think was recorded in Madrid same month last year too.

In Clocks i remember how Chris starting counting in Spanish 1 2 3 4 Uno Dos Tres Cuatro along the song. And the end of Viva la Vida is very similar to the one i lived in Madrid.

What do you think?

I think Postcards and Hardest Part and Viva where at the Italy show.

GOW in Antwerp maybe.

The Hardest Part is def not from Italy. They only played it in Bologna and we sang the song, unlike this audience (:dozey:), plus Chris doesn't say "one more" for the aaaaaahs...and Viva la Vida is not from Bologna as well, not sure about Milan, but I don't think it is either, as well as Fix You, Death and All His Friends, Strawberry Swing, 42, Death Will Never Conquer..yeah as you can guess you can delete Italian shows from the list of the possible locations, maybe because Chris was not on top of form, it's a pity tough because we as audience did a pretty damn good job :disappointed: oh well I have my recordings of those shows which are ace :cool:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Yep, just did some YouTube sleuthing.

Clocks is from Barcelona, 6 September 2008.

Same day as Andorra v England in Barcelona, which was literally a stones throw away from the stadium. The band were in the stadium watching the first half then hop footed it across the road to the arena. England won 2-0 by the way, but it was so much better against Croatia a few days later!

for those who've gone to Coldplay's concerts for this tour, does Chris do the prolonged "ooooh...." for 42?

i remember he did it in Singapore, but i somehow feel that the recording in this album isn't from Singapore. in fact, i think Strawberry Swing is more likely from Singapore (or not at all).