✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL Recording Locations?

cleeson7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Kimgan, 42 in LRLRL is not the one from Singapore, unfortch. See, the end bit is different. Chris exaggerates in the one in Singapore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFd7MWUJttM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Chris Martin loses his breath on the end of "42"[/ame]

Oh I swear I've heard that exact same version of The Hardest Part somewhere on youtube but I can't find it now!

ah, thanks for that Pai! i can now sleep in peace...hahaha

i had this feeling at the back of my head that it's not from Singapore, but i just couldn't quite identify why in the first place..................& it was getting on my nerves cos i kept thinking about what's different since i heard it until now.

The Hardest Part is def not from Italy. They only played it in Bologna and we sang the song, unlike this audience (:dozey:), plus Chris doesn't say "one more" for the aaaaaahs...and Viva la Vida is not from Bologna as well, not sure about Milan, but I don't think it is either, as well as Fix You, Death and All His Friends, Strawberry Swing, 42, Death Will Never Conquer..yeah as you can guess you can delete Italian shows from the list of the possible locations, maybe because Chris was not on top of form, it's a pity tough because we as audience did a pretty damn good job :disappointed: oh well I have my recordings of those shows which are ace :cool:

I would love a recording from the Bologna show!! Do you think I could find it somewhere?? Thanks:)

GOW probably isn't from Antwerp

He doesn't do a 'Woo' at 00.42 (haha 42 :p ) and because they played it the first time there, the audience wasn't applauding that loud when they heard the first notes of the song, they applauded more when they announced they were going to play a new song. It probably is from one of the concerts after that, when glass of water wasn't officially released but only a youtube vid.

Anyways just a though, if they edited a lot in the songs, it could aswell be from Antwerp but i doubt it

chris speaks spanish before playing one of the songs of that album (sorry i don't remember which one exactly now, may be Clocks), he says : ¿todo el mundo bien?

(everybody's ok?)

so surely that was recorded in madrid. :)

As I previously said Clocks were recorded in Barcelona :) I posted a youtube video to proove it :kiss:

Hmm The Hardest Part isn't taken from the dutch concerts either..

It's almost the same, but not perfectly. Chris said in his interview that there were dutch people and New Zealand people on the album as well..

I need to know what song! Aaargh! :P

Ok I think I found it!:D

I think they took Viva la Vida from the third of october in Ahoy Rotterdam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSbb-NaMvk]YouTube - Coldplay Viva La Vida live in Ahoy Rotterdam 2008 (Chris Martin from real close!!)[/ame]

Editedit, ahww I think I'm wrong.. The ending isn't the same :(

O well.. I keep on searching :p

It's almost the same, but not perfectly. Chris said in his interview that there were dutch people and New Zealand people on the album as well..

I got the impression when Chris said there were "dutch and kiwis singing together" on the album, that crowd noises from the same song, at different shows was mixed together. :S

Clocks is from Barcelona

Hi

I was there, there's a recording of it and the beginning of the song is surely from Barcelona. I don't know about the ending but I don't think they mixed two shows in one song.

Greetings from Barcelona

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

O hai thar!

I've had LRLRL for a while now (actually, the first Coldplay release I've had :rolleyes: ), and I always notify my live tracks as where they were recorded as well... for instance, ''Pour Me' on the Fix You Single is 'Pour Me [Live at the Hollywood Bowl]'. For LRLRL, I just have '*song* [Live]' at the moment.

Soooo... wondering if anyone knows/has worked out where the LRLRL tracks were recorded? Thanks! :D

O hai thar!

I've had LRLRL for a while now (actually, the first Coldplay release I've had :rolleyes: ), and I always notify my live tracks as where they were recorded as well... for instance, ''Pour Me' on the Fix You Single is 'Pour Me [Live at the Hollywood Bowl]'. For LRLRL, I just have '*song* [Live]' at the moment.

Soooo... wondering if anyone knows/has worked out where the LRLRL tracks were recorded? Thanks! :D

Hi, there were some other threads about this before, I have just merged them.

Have a look through the thread, maybe some other track's recording location had been found out.