✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone else get the impression...

Mimi_Two

...that Guy doesn't really like Chris?

There are a few things I've seen and read where I get the impression that he only associates with Chris because he has to and that he annoys him immensley. You hardly ever see pics of just them together (apart from that one at the EMA's where Chris has his arm around him). And I've seen and read many interviews which seem to display his dislike. I've read interviews where he says he gets pissed off with all the moaning he does, especially regarding his hair:

"..it's very boring and he does go on a lot about it. And it does get intensely boring for us to hear him whinge and moan about it all day."

and being followed by photographers:

"The thing is, people read these things and forget them an hour later. He's got nothing to moan about really, so if people want to follow him around and take photographs, for God's sake, let them."

He also says he hates it when Chris says they'll not make another album and that the self-depricating act "gets tiresome".

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed it for a while now - and I think his dislike is only going to increase if the publicity surrounding Chris and Gwyneth increases and especially if Chris keeps lashing out at photographers.

well.....Chris is the lead singer and hes got a high profile g/f wouldn`t u b a bit jelous of both them fings....plus i would find it annoying if sum1 kept saying them fings all the time constantly moaning...and being wiv him nearly everyday doesn`t help.I don`t agree i fink they r best of friends and always will b in my eyes

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
...that Guy doesn't really like Chris?

There are a few things I've seen and read where I get the impression that he only associates with Chris because he has to and that he annoys him immensley. You hardly ever see pics of just them together (apart from that one at the EMA's where Chris has his arm around him). And I've seen and read many interviews which seem to display his dislike. I've read interviews where he says he gets pissed off with all the moaning he does, especially regarding his hair:

"..it's very boring and he does go on a lot about it. And it does get intensely boring for us to hear him whinge and moan about it all day."

and being followed by photographers:

"The thing is, people read these things and forget them an hour later. He's got nothing to moan about really, so if people want to follow him around and take photographs, for God's sake, let them."

He also says he hates it when Chris says they'll not make another album and that the self-depricating act "gets tiresome".

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed it for a while now - and I think his dislike is only going to increase if the publicity surrounding Chris and Gwyneth increases and especially if Chris keeps lashing out at photographers.

Perhaps is because he sees Chris getting all manipulated by Gwyny... :angry: