✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

We should deliberately wear them as an act of defiance, then!!:smug:

Anarchy rules, UK?:P

I definitively will!!

I'm french so the 'revolution spirit' is coded in my DNA :D We love to not play by the rules....That's why you guys hate us in sports XD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitively will!!

I'm french so the 'revolution spirit' is coded in my DNA :D We love to not play by the rules....That's why you guys hate us in sports XD

We don't "hate" you in sports - we just like to beat you, that's all (especially in the rugby)!!:P

We don't "hate" you in sports - we just like to beat you, that's all (especially in the rugby)!!:P

Djadjadja...don't start me on the rugby :lol: We KNOW you lot like to beat us (espacially when you say 'good game' at the end with a little smirk...) But we like to owe you with our 'french flair'...(even if I had to admit, our flair is kinda loosy these days...thx all those coaching years of Bernie TheDoor... :dozey: )

Anyway, I'll wear my 'rebellious' shirt on the 19th!

Djadjadja...don't start me on the rugby :lol: We KNOW you lot like to beat us (espacially when you say 'good game' at the end with a little smirk...) But we like to owe you with our 'french flair'...(even if I had to admit, our flair is kinda loosy these days...thx all those coaching years of Bernie TheDoor... :dozey: )

Anyway, I'll wear my 'rebellious' shirt on the 19th!

Well as you know, "J'aime les grenouilles", so it's nothing personal!!:P

Of course we could wear it! See what our master said:

Plus they won't force us to not wear them! In the crowd, a yelow shirt, is a yellow shirt...

Thanks, everyone! I will just wait and see what will happen.

Sorry, did I trigger a war between France and England?

:laugh3: exactly!! But despite what you can read or what we can say about them, we love our little rosbifs ;)

After all, CP ARE rosbifs :p

Exactly!! And William of Normandy was one of the greatest things ever to happen to England (and subsequently Great Britain, which didn't exist at the time).:D

Exactly!! And William of Normandy was one of the greatest things ever to happen to England (and subsequently Great Britain, which didn't exist at the time).:D

Yeah Guillaume le conquérant, also known as 'Guillaume le bâtard' (=William the bastard) :laugh3:

Yeah Guillaume le conquérant, also known as 'Guillaume le bâtard' (=William the bastard) :laugh3:

Whatever he was called, he started to create order out of the chaos, and without him, there would have been no Tower of London.;)

Whatever he was called, he started to create order out of the chaos, and without him, there would have been no Tower of London.;)

Happy to have brought you 'civilisation' :D

/I'll stop now, I feel like polluting this thread XD

Me and my t-shirt....(it's the old design but I love it!)

28b5hxf.png

I've got an M size (I'm between S and M, but I took M in order to be able to put smthg with sleeve under if it's cold....).

Great - but don't you have a head??:rolleyes:

Great - but don't you have a head??:rolleyes:

No I'm the one and only headless woman! You'll recognize me easily in Wembley :D

More seriously, I had just got home from a trip to Paris which have been really "rock'n'roll' (train delayed, RER on strike (c'est ça la france...>.>) hence a crowd in total fury and people almost killing each other to get into one that was working, heat+sweat....) so I looked like a total wreck last night when I arrived!! :lol: I didn't want to scare people...:D (but I couldn't resist to put the tee on when I open my mail box last night....)

No I'm the one and only headless woman! You'll recognize me easily in Wembley :D

More seriously, I had just got home from a trip to Paris which have been really "rock'n'roll' (train delayed, RER on strike (c'est ça la france...>.>) hence a crowd in total fury and people almost killing each other to get into one that was working, heat+sweat....) so I looked like a total wreck last night when I arrived!! :lol: I didn't want to scare people...:D (but I couldn't resist to put the tee on when I open my mail box last night....)

So does that mean you'll post another photo once you've re-attached your head??:rolleyes: