✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how big are you? So that I can imagine the difference 'cause I'm quite worried that medium could be too large for me and I already bought it.:inquisitive:

btw. the t-shirt looks great! :smug: can't wait to have it.

I just converted my height to cm for all you European people :P...apparently, I'm 162.6 cm tall, so that's really not that tall at all. As for size, I guess I'm somewhere between skinny and average...I wear a US size 4 or 6 if that helps anyone, but I know sizes are different in Europe.

Shirt is great but your room is GREAT... I love the colors...

:lol: Thanks about the room, but that's not MY room, it's our guest room :P. My room is a lot more full of stuff, and I took the picture in the guest room because the sun was on that side of the house and there was a place to put my camera on a shelf so I could do the automatic shutter :P.

I just converted my height to cm for all you European people :P...apparently, I'm 162.6 cm tall, so that's really not that tall at all. As for size, I guess I'm somewhere between skinny and average...I wear a US size 4 or 6 if that helps anyone, but I know sizes are different in Europe.

thanks. I'm about 165 cm tall. Maybe the small one had been enough, but I think, I really have to hold the t-shirt in my own hand to say if it's too large or not. :confused:

If you're about the same sort of build as I am, which is somewhere between skinny and average (sorry I can't be more descriptive...but I'm a small person in general), I would recommend a small, even if you are a bit taller. As you can see in the picture, the shirt is pretty long and comes down to halfway down the tops of my legs, so length shouldn't be a problem. However, it also all depends on how you want it to fit...I like things fitted, but not skin-tight, so the small is the best I'm going to get :D

they do have a size chart on the site. from my experience last year, they are generous sizings.

the size chart for tops is this:

Fit Guide

Size Chest (inches)

Small 34-36"

Medium 38-40"

Large 42-44"

X-large 46-48"

2X-large 50-52"

I bought a large hoodie to be on the safe side, but a medium would have done me fine. As it is, the hoodie is great coz I can get a million layers underneath :lol:

Would it be okay to wear my shirt to a Coldplay show in the U.S? My sister and I are making our own custom VLV suits for the Charlotte gig, and I was thinking that this shirt may go under the jacket.

Would this be okay?

I have a question...

My sister who's going with me is not a member of Coldplaying. She's kind of just my "body guard" in London. :lol: She's going to stand right next to me during the concert. Will she need to wear the yellow t-shirt too? Would it ruin it if she didn't?

Yes. Make sure she gets a shirt, or she'll be barred!!:P

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!! LOTS!!! LOTS!!!!! LOTS OF THANKS!!!!

I will use the pregnant one in Barcelona's gig, for sure!!!! SURE!!! And i like it because its white, I consider yellow one its ONLY for Wembley :laugh3:

I still don't know if travel or not to Wembley, but I'm considering the safety of my daughter (yes, its a girl ;) ) . I will be in my 8th pregnancy month in september.., and I'm not allowed to use airlines, the alternative is 10-12 or more hours traveling by train alone (my husband works that morning). I'm affarid if something happens to me I wold be completely alone.

I wish to go, but... :cry:

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!! LOTS!!! LOTS!!!!! LOTS OF THANKS!!!!

I will use the pregnant one in Barcelona's gig, for sure!!!! SURE!!! And i like it because its white, I consider yellow one its ONLY for Wembley :laugh3:

I still don't know if travel or not to Wembley, but I'm considering the safety of my daughter (yes, its a girl ;) ) . I will be in my 8th pregnancy month in september.., and I'm not allowed to use airlines, the alternative is 10-12 or more hours traveling by train alone (my husband works that morning). I'm affarid if something happens to me I wold be completely alone.

I wish to go, but... :cry:

But just imagine what a fantastic story it would be if your daughter was actually born at a Coldplay concert!!:D

I bet that's never happened before!!:P

Of course, you'd then be obliged to name her Christina!!:lol:

But just imagine what a fantastic story it would be if your daughter was actually born at a Coldplay concert!!:D

that'd be quite a story! imagine a kid in school answering "I was born at Wembley Stadium...during a Coldplay concert, surrounded by a sea of yellow tees."

though i think she'll be obliged to squeeze in all 4 guys' names just to be fair...that's one loooong name.... :P

yup :laugh3::P

it still can happens in Barcelona, I want to be in first line HAHAHAHAHA