✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

UPDATE: 22ND AUGUST 2009

COLDPLAYING.COM SHOP NOW RE-OPEN, BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

http://www.cafepress.com/Coldplaying

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The time has arrived to start buying your Coldplaying Wembley t-shirts! :cheesy:

A few unexpected bumps in the road have forced us to use Cafepress rather than Spreadshirt like we voted for, but all is ready to go! (However, t-shirt customization is no longer an option).

Please visit http://www.cafepress.com/Coldplaying to buy your shirt! :dance:

There is also a UK site at http://www.cafepress.co.uk/Coldplaying. However, you can change the currency to GBP with a drop-down menu from the main link, and we're not sure if the dispatch center is different from the UK site.

Apart from the standard yellow t-shirt (US $15.99/£11.00/€12.00), there is also a maternity shirt (US $23.99/£16.50/€18.00) for the few pregnant Coldplayers in attendance, and a messenger bag (US $18.99/£13.00/€14.00)! Unfortunately, the maternity shirt only comes in white, but it can probably be dyed yellow to match the rest of us :D. If you're wary about dyeing, it might be best to order an extra-large yellow shirt.

T-shirts are sold at face value, and Coldplaying.com won't be making a profit, nor will any money go to charity.

The butterfly design will be on sale during the month of July. Then, in August, the butterfly design will be taken down and Anna's design, which is very similar to the original design, will be put up for sale.

In case anyone is confused, here is how to buy your shirt:

1. Visit http://www.cafepress.com/Coldplaying. A drop-down menu at the top of the page changes the currency. Click on the item you would like to buy.

2. Select your size and quantity of shirts and click "ADD TO CART." You will then be taken to your shopping cart. If you wish to buy other items, click "KEEP SHOPPING" and select your other items. Otherwise, click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT."

3. Enter your email address and password if you have bought from Cafepress before. Otherwise, agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and continue.

4. Enter all your information as asked. Items with a * are required fields. Cafepress seems to ship to almost any country imaginable, and shipping prices will vary. Click CONTINUE at the bottom when complete to review your order.

5. Review your order summary to make sure all information is correct and click "PLACE MY ORDER" once. An email receipt will be sent to the email you provided, and voila! Your Coldplaying Wembley shirt will arrive to your address soon :D.

The earlier you order the better! If you order soon, you can ensure that you get the t-shirt before the gig and that the yellow shirts are in stock. I just ordered mine! :nice:

Any questions can be directed to me (Chelsea) via PM or profile message :D. Order soon!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At long last!! It seems to have taken an eternity, but better late than never!!

Chelsea already told you and I will do it again:

You have no idea how much this was worked on in the background.

We were working on this since the day the poll finished.

And we were certainly not lazy.

Chelsea already told you and I will do it again:

You have no idea how much this was worked on in the background.

We were working on this since the day the poll finished.

And we were certainly not lazy.

Nobody's implying that. It's just that it has seemed to have taken a very long time since the idea was first mooted, that's all. So it's a relief!;)

Finally my long-held "sea of yellow" wish looks set to be fulfilled.

If you want to go through what we did,

- create a vector file that suits their demands,

- if you finally succeed in that (may take a while, I can guarantee)

- open two shops: one on spreadshirt.com and one on spreadshirt.net and

- try to create a yellow shirt with that file.

- Find out that although it's the same name there's different possiblities and limitations.

- Read through a lot of posts on the spreadshirt forums to find out yourself why it doesn't work.

I know you will have the last word as always so let me say in advance that I'd love if we could use this thread now for questions concerning ordering and everything else that might come up.

My shirt had been shipped on the 7th already (with an "earlier" version of the design - subtle changes were made afterwards) and I'll post some pics of it as soon as it arrives!! :dance:

If you want to go through what we did,

- create a vector file that suits their demands,

- if you finally succeed in that (may take a while, I can guarantee)

- open two shops: one on spreadshirt.com and one on spreadshirt.net and

- try to create a yellow shirt with that file.

- Find out that although it's the same name there's different possiblities and limitations.

- Read through a lot of posts on the spreadshirt forums to find out yourself why it doesn't work.

OK - there's no need to get all "shirty" about it!!:P