✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so the shop is up and running again with the new designs (:dance:), but I've been having a problem and I was wondering if any one else from the UK is experiencing this. Basically, when you get to the Billing information page, it doesn't allow me to enter the full 18 digit card number, it goes up to 16 and you can't type in anymore digits. I've never had this problem before, so I might be missing something, but I was wondering if anyone else from the UK was getting this.

EDIT: Ah, just figured out what's going on - cafepress don't accept my SOLO/MAESTRO card. Figures.

I guess I'm going to have to find another way to order, which might involve using another site. But anyway. I just hope no one else runs into this problem :\

Ok, so the shop is up and running again with the new designs (:dance:), but I've been having a problem and I was wondering if any one else from the UK is experiencing this. Basically, when you get to the Billing information page, it doesn't allow me to enter the full 18 digit card number, it goes up to 16 and you can't type in anymore digits. I've never had this problem before, so I might be missing something, but I was wondering if anyone else from the UK was getting this.

EDIT: Ah, just figured out what's going on - cafepress don't accept my SOLO/MAESTRO card. Figures.

I guess I'm going to have to find another way to order, which might involve using another site. But anyway. I just hope no one else runs into this problem :\

I didn't realise they only took credit cards.

Except Ian ordered his t-shirt & he doesn't have a credit card :confused:

i like the butterfly one better. How many are available so i dont forget to order?

they make them as they're ordered. but we're switching the shirts out on the 1st August, and putting Anna's design, which is almost the same as the old one, on sale.

Thank everyone involved for putting up the new edition of T-shirt so quickly. It's amazing!!! I really appreciate all your efforts into making this possible. I love the butterfly (unless it's alive) one as well as the old one.

I have just ordered t-shirts!!! I will wait for about two weeks, then.

they make them as they're ordered. but we're switching the shirts out on the 1st August, and putting Anna's design, which is almost the same as the old one, on sale.

Does that mean the "butterfly" one will be discontinued after 1st August??:confused:

Im still awaiting for "old" ones :worried: they said dispatch proximately between 07thJuly and 14th..but i came back home today.. and nothing :\

don't worry, they quite often take a little while longer when you're not in the Us. the parcels have to clear the various customs departments.

Few questions before ordering :

- Which one will everybody be wearing : the butterflies one (which I love !) or do some us will wear the old ''censured'' one ?

- Are some of us making their tee by themselves or is everyone ordering via cafepress ?

- any picture of someone wearing the new one ?

Wembsqueeeeeeeeeeeeee

OK, I finally ordered the second-edition ones, one for me and one for Semy, who was having issues with Cafepress :dance:. I just hope my dad doesn't decide to look at my debit card statement in the near future :P.

I was in the craft store the other day looking for the right materials to customize my shirt the way I had in mind, but they didn't have what I was looking for :sad:. I'll either just leave it as-is or come up with a plan B.