✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

Great big kudos to all that worked on getting these made, I'm throughly impressed!

I am in LOVE with the messenger bag!!

I will have to sleep on the idea of ordering one... I am currently on a Coldplay merchandise shopping spree that (unfortunately) has to end somewhere! My credit card will not be very happy!

Are these funds in American, does anyone know?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shipping tracker thingy says my tshirt arrived at my house today at 9:30 AM, but it did not :thinking:. i hope it comes tomorrow! otherwise i'm going to be a bit worried :P

Maybe somebody heard it's likely to become a collector's item and is planning to auction it on eBay!!:P

Would it be weird if I bought one even though I will be half way across the world? :p:P

:D That's what I thought. But seeing all of you are so enthusiastic about this shirt, I'd like to buy one too. :P

One question, do you ship worldwide? Cause I live in Indonesia. :nice:

Just so you know, Japanese sizes come up slightly smaller than Western sizes, I think, and so presumably other countries' in Asia, and perhaps in other parts of the world, do too.

Yes, that's right. Thanks for mentioning it.

I ordered a small one a few days ago. If it is literally small, I will try to stretch it. Still enough time to do so.:laugh3: ...or I will go on a diet to fit myself into it by the time.

Can't wait to see fellow Coldplayers wearing the yellow t-shirts and fill the stadium, with yellow balloons!

Yes, will ship anywhere, yes, you can order in multiple currencies, and I think the small Wembley shirt might be a bit bigger than a normal Japanese small, if what I hear is true :D

The tracker thingy now says my shirt was attempted to be delivered yesterday at 5 PM, but that they left a note because "the package is larger than the mail receptacle or the area was not deemed as safe to leave the package." BULLSHIT :lol:. We were all home at the time, a tshirt is TINY, and I live on my own hill :P. I hope it comes today, because otherwise I won't get it till next week, because we're all going on vacation!

:confused:

I want to get one even though I live on the other side of the world too, but my mom's not letting me use her credit card for it, and I don't think they accept debit :bigcry: guess I'll have to stick with th merch sold at the coldplay concert.:\

Hi, Min! :) So you're going to Wembley? I extremely envy you. Really. :D Well then, I'll order one right now. :nice:

I am :dance: So excited :D

Received my shirt and bag today!!!! So quick delivery!!! And they look awesome, the bag is so nice. The shirt is Hanes tagless and good quality, but I ordered XL so I can wear over something if needed. :)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That's really fast!

I GOT MINE! :dance:

so this is the front detail...i actually kind of wish the graphic turned out bigger, but whatever.

cimg3017w.jpg

so this is so you can kind of see the fit...i got a small, which is obviously too boxy for me, but it does work. and yes, i know one sleeve is rolled up and the other isn't...that's to show how long the sleeve actually is, and how you can roll it up to make it slightly more fitted :P.

cimg3022o.jpg

and this is the side, so you can see that on a smallish person like me, a small is DEFINITELY generous in size, and a medium would be like a tent.

cimg3024x.jpg

i can't wait to customize the back :D. i already have an idea, it's just a matter of finding the materials and the time. because the graphic is much smaller than i personally anticipated, i think it would be really fun if everyone/most people customized the back or sleeves!

i'll post the back once i get around to making it pretty, which will probably take like two weeks :P

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Chelsea!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics!!!

The "ING" isn't white though :bigcry:

I tried the same graphic file on a green shirt and it was white so I thought it would be white on the yellow shirt as well...

This is the biggest size cafepress allows you to make a print.

But I think it's good like this because if it was bigger, the first and last letter would be crumpled (?) when you're arms are not spread.

I'm still waiting for my shirt and it was dispatched on the 7th already :(

i'm a relatively small person, but it actually fits quite well. my main complaint about small-sized men's shirts is that they are boxy rather than fitted, and that the collar is too high and the sleeves are too long :P

just for reference, i'm about 5'4" and of averageish build, so i think small is a good choice for girls on the small-to-average size.

I GOT MINE! :dance:

so this is the front detail...i actually kind of wish the graphic turned out bigger, but whatever.

cimg3017w.jpg

looks awesome :D

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Chelsea!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics!!!

The "ING" isn't white though :bigcry:

I tried the same graphic file on a green shirt and it was white so I thought it would be white on the yellow shirt as well...

This is the biggest size cafepress allows you to make a print.

But I think it's good like this because if it was bigger, the first and last letter would be crumpled (?) when you're arms are not spread.

I'm still waiting for my shirt and it was dispatched on the 7th already :(

don't worry :) it ships quicker in the US, because cafepress are there. takes a while longer to the EU as it has to go through customs and be checked for taxes.

we ordered our VLV stuff about 3/4 weeks before the Dec shows and got them in time.

i'm a relatively small person, but it actually fits quite well. my main complaint about small-sized men's shirts is that they are boxy rather than fitted, and that the collar is too high and the sleeves are too long :P

just for reference, i'm about 5'4" and of averageish build, so i think small is a good choice for girls on the small-to-average size.

how big are you? So that I can imagine the difference 'cause I'm quite worried that medium could be too large for me and I already bought it.:inquisitive:

btw. the t-shirt looks great! :smug: can't wait to have it.