✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer :(

So we have different designs now and people will be wearing different shirts now :(

I had to wait with ordering to get it onto next months credit card bill so I am one with a different design then :bigcry:

Of course it's none of my business and I guess it's lots of trouble for you (setting up a new design aso.) but is there a special reason you were asked/forced to put this merch down? :(

Sad now :(

WHAT?!!? NOoooooooo:bigcry: I loooved that shirt, but I'm such a fucking procrastinator, I hadn't bought it yet. Damn it!:angry: I was gonna do it this weekend once my last paycheck got deposited, and then I put it off. Damnnn. Well, at least the lucky few got the now "limited" edition shirt.

So, what was the issue with the shirt? So we know not to start thinking up ideas and have the same problems.....

WHAT?!!? NOoooooooo:bigcry: I loooved that shirt, but I'm such a fucking procrastinator, I hadn't bought it yet. Damn it!:angry: I was gonna do it this weekend once my last paycheck got deposited, and then I put it off. Damnnn. Well, at least the lucky few got the now "limited" edition shirt.

So, what was the issue with the shirt? So we know not to start thinking up ideas and have the same problems.....

We don't want to get too specific with the details on why, but in the new thread, I will explain what MUST go on the shirt designs, no more, no less. We have a new plan now, so wait about 10 minutes and it should be up :D.

Congrats! You're going to be one of the privileged few!!:D

:lol: yeah!! My order was shipped on the 18th but I can't have access to the tracker cause I'm 'outside the US'... :dozey: (same for my fanfire order....) It's discrimination :laugh3:

So everyday, I open my mailbox with great suspens :lol:

Sorry I didn't get it right away. I read all the messages on this thread all over again. All in all, the old one was already taken down and a new substitute one is being desinged now? Am I right?

I ordered the old one about two weeks ago and I got an e-mail saying they had already been shipped. Are they on their way to me or do I have to cancel the order? A bit confused.

Sorry I didn't get it right away. I read all the messages on this thread all over again. All in all, the old one was already taken down and a new substitute one is being desinged now? Am I right?

I ordered the old one about two weeks ago and I got an e-mail saying they had already been shipped. Are they on their way to me or do I have to cancel the order? A bit confused.

Nope, its on its way to you, you don't need to worry :nice:.

You should wait and see what happens!;)

It's being shipped to you, but we won't be able to wear it for Wembley.

Of course we could wear it! See what our master said:

I can't see any possible reason why those who have bought t-shirts already can't wear them to Wembley. They're your property now therefore you can do what you want with them!

Plus they won't force us to not wear them! In the crowd, a yelow shirt, is a yellow shirt...

Plus they won't force us to not wear them! In the crowd, a yelow shirt, is a yellow shirt...

We should deliberately wear them as an act of defiance, then!!:smug:

Anarchy rules, UK?:P

I forgot about that *facepalm* :P

We should deliberately wear them as an act of defiance, then!!:smug:

Anarchy rules, UK?:P

Think I will then!! :D