✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got an email from cafepress yesterday to let me know that my t-shirt's on the way! yay! :D

but got a ways to wait yet...the estimated arrival time they gave me is around mid July. :\

*starts twiddling thumbs in anticipation*

So you are going to the concert? :D

I'd soooo love to get to the front as well, but I just doubt I would be able to make it ... :(

I can already imagine their faces if they see all the Coldplayers wearing their yellow Ts in the front row. :laugh3:

And for the second show they are already prepared?! ;)

Or maybe not and if they see us all again they will surely make some funny comments, that they didn't pay us or hire us to show up there ... ;) :laugh3:

I hope we get to the front!!! We MUST get to the front

And if there IS a DVD for Wembley, I really hope they capture us yellow Coldplayers on video!

If we make it to the front (but I am pretty sure, some of us will!) then I am quite sure that it will be featured on the DVD as well ;)

Maybe in some kind of documentry around the whole event, people queueing up in anticipation aso.

I think it's kind of important to capture that as well and not only the gig itself but also the production stages :)

So you are going to the concert? :D

yub yub. squeee!!!

are you going too? :)

I'd soooo love to get to the front as well, but I just doubt I would be able to make it ... :(

ditto, me too. i would simply love to get to the front, but realistically i don't think i myself will make it to the coveted front. :(

but i'd so love to see the band give a shout out or just acknowledge the sea of yellow tees in the crowd at Wembley regardless of where i am! :D

Yes. Make sure she gets a shirt, or she'll be barred!!:P

Banned from the conert? :rolleyes: :dozey: Seriously though. Would you all mistaken her for being a member of the site, when she isn't, because she wears the t-shirt?

I have a question...

My sister who's going with me is not a member of Coldplaying. She's kind of just my "body guard" in London. :lol: She's going to stand right next to me during the concert. Will she need to wear the yellow t-shirt too? Would it ruin it if she didn't?

Sorry that I'm quoting myself, but I really want an answer. :\

I've ordered my shirts today - for me and my daughter ;)

Is your daughter going with you? :)

Banned from the conert? :rolleyes: :dozey: Seriously though. Would you all mistaken her for being a member of the site, when she isn't, because she wears the t-shirt?

Sorry that I'm quoting myself, but I really want an answer. :\

The t-shirts aren't compulsory! ;)

Seriously. Wear the shirt if you want to, don't if you're not a member of coldplaying, or if you are and don't feel like it...:rolleyes: (but the more the merrier, to stand out in the Wembly crowd:D). And if coldplaying becomes a religion....:stunned::uhoh: then that's when I check out....isn't that Church of CM crazy enough!?!?!:confused:

Seriously. Wear the shirt if you want to, don't if you're not a member of coldplaying, or if you are and don't feel like it...:rolleyes: (but the more the merrier, to stand out in the Wembly crowd:D). And if coldplaying becomes a religion....:stunned::uhoh: then that's when I check out....isn't that Church of CM crazy enough!?!?!:confused:

Well let's put it this way - if you don't wear one to the concert, you're a party-pooper!!:P