✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking through a gossip magazine today, and there was a picture of Chris and he's saying:

Men should participate in changing diapers. It's a great experience!

Hahha yeah I love that quote, i think the whole is this (or maybe it's a different one) :

“Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes.”

:laugh3: he's so random and sweet :wacky:

Not on page 1? :whip:

I'm listening to Chris and Simon Pegg co-hosting BBC1 it's full of quotes-gold! It's brilliant.

Chris must be on a sugar high.

(Chris invents a segment on the show called 'Helping with your homework' - it comes with a jingle and everything. Some girl calls in and wants help with her homework (a love sonnet))

"Your eyes are like two shivering pools of blue. If I had my trunks on, I'd swim in you."

Pause. "Don't use that! I'm gonna keep it! It's Copyright of Coldplay, and can't be used!"

Well, you've probably heard it, but I think it's great!

Not on page 1? :whip:

I'm listening to Chris and Simon Pegg co-hosting BBC1 it's full of quotes-gold! It's brilliant.

Chris must be on a sugar high.

(Chris invents a segment on the show called 'Helping with your homework' - it comes with a jingle and everything. Some girl calls in and wants help with her homework (a love sonnet))

"Your eyes are like two shivering pools of blue. If I had my trunks on, I'd swim in you."

Pause. "Don't use that! I'm gonna keep it! It's Copyright of Coldplay, and can't be used!"

Well, you've probably heard it, but I think it's great!

:laugh3:thats awesome

Do you ever confuse your bandmates Jon Buckland and Will Champion? They're, like, twins.

These days we're so close that we're all starting to have the same length stubble, same color shoes and same trousers. I never confuse them, though, because Jon is a lot nicer to me than Will is.

You've called Jon your gay lover.

Definitely. But to be honest, I have a few.

Are any of them famous?

As much as I love talking about my famous relationships, I won't tell you about my two-week affair with Usher.

2005, Rolling Stone interview

Reply to being asked how they met:

"You're asking us how we met? That is the worst question. I'm not gonna tell you that, man. Do you know how many times we've been asked that over the last two years?

What happened was:

Jonny stole a car, right.

This is the true story.

And me and Guy went down for arson. Do you know what arson is? When you set fire to somewhere.

And Will was a prison warden.

And he said 'Listen boys, either it's a life of crime or you get together with me and form a band.'

And I said: 'That's a good idea.'.

And I'm colourblind, right. And we all used to wear these orange boiler suits but I thought they were yellow and that is how we wrote this next song..."

2001, Philadelphia

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

"You're asking us how we met? That is the worst question. I'm not gonna tell you that, man. Do you know how many times we've been asked that over the last two years?

What happened was:

This is the true story.

And me and Guy went down for arson. Do you know what arson is? When you set fire to somewhere.

And he said 'Listen boys, either it's a life of crime or you get together with me and form a band.'

And I'm colourblind, right. And we all used to wear these orange boiler suits but I thought they were yellow and that is how we wrote this next song..."

2001, Philadelphia

Hahahaha. He's crazy. But brilliant.

Do you ever confuse your bandmates Jon Buckland and Will Champion? They're, like, twins.

These days we're so close that we're all starting to have the same length stubble, same color shoes and same trousers. I never confuse them, though, because Jon is a lot nicer to me than Will is.

Are any of them famous?

As much as I love talking about my famous relationships, I won't tell you about my two-week affair with Usher.

What happened was:

This is the true story.

2001, Philadelphia

omg!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

What happened was:

This is the true story.

2001, Philadelphia

That is so freaking creative:shocked2::D:lol:

Are any of them famous?

What happened was:

This is the true story.

2001, Philadelphia

HAHAHA!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: love him!!! :heart: