✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

The following is probably my favorite quote(it's also in my signature) he's said at a concert I was at. He said this at the Irvine, California show on August 20th, 2005 after a few minutes of his guitar being out of tune at the beginning of Til' Kingdom Come:

"You don't care if it's in tune or not, do you? You've just come to look at us!"

:laugh3:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :laugh3:

Interviewer: What are your fears?

Jonny: Heights.

Crowd: Aww.

Chris: Aww Jonny they’re all saying aww!

Jonny: That's lovely thanks.

Chris: I fear young Canadian girls and Jonny telling me I'm an idiot.

Not my favorite, but it's amazingly funny!!

where's this from? :lol:

+1 :lol:

At the Joburg concert:

'if you get bored of the music, you can just look at our bass player, Guy, he's very handsome'

and

[about shooting the Paradise video at the concert] "I know it's a f***-ing waste of your time...we're going to be parading around in some ridiculous outfits, please don't put this on youtube! When you're not as good looking as Beyonce, you've got to do what you can for videos'

and

"How's everyone at the back doing? Don't worry, we smell better from there..."

At the Joburg concert:

'if you get bored of the music, you can just look at our bass player, Guy, he's very handsome'

and

[about shooting the Paradise video at the concert] "I know it's a f***-ing waste of your time...we're going to be parading around in some ridiculous outfits, please don't put this on youtube! When you're not as good looking as Beyonce, you've got to do what you can for videos'

and

"How's everyone at the back doing? Don't worry, we smell better from there..."

:laugh3:

From an Atlanta Concert before playing Trouble with Elton John:

"Chris: The reason why we haven't been talking much is because we felt it was important to play with our whole heart and soul, because the last time we came to ah..

Crowd: screams

Chris: wait, let me, don't, there's no point in screaming at that, I haven't said anything good. The great thing about being a pop star is everyone screams at everything you say and then you go home and you think you're the whittiest person in the world and everyone just looks at you weirdly... anyway, but uh, last time we came here we were feeling pretty shit..

Crowd: a guy yells

Chris: what? sh.. I'm in the middle of a speech man... I'm sorry, sorry, anyway..."

• 3 weeks later...

Chris said something about a madam tussauds sculpture and talking to it and and falling in love with it till you understand that its actually wax and not the real thing when rolling stones asked him bout his first meeting with gwyneth and he deflected it! It was really funny though i dont have the exact quote!

"if you all stand up, will buy you all ice cream" :D if only they bought me ice cream ;)

YEAH I love that one :smug: "There's no excuse to be sat down in this song, please, you know... If you stand up we will buy you all ice cream" (Yellow Live @ Sydney 2003)

And some more quotes that I LIKE A LOT :

"This is the part of the concert where everyone can just nuzzle back with their girlfriend and eat popcorn. If you haven't got a girlfriend, just eat your popcorn. If you haven't got any popcorn, just eat someone's girlfriend....'s popcorn" [Chris MARTIN]

"Through chaos as it swirls... We've got the best fans in the world" [Chris MARTIN]

"I think it's one of our roundest albums, it's almost a perfect circle of a CD, it costs less than £20 and if you don't like it you can always burn it to get some warmth, so it's a three-pronged reason to buy it" [Chris MARTIN talking about MX]

"I drool all over the place. If you're in Row A at a Coldplay show, you can really go away with a lot of DNA. You could literally re-create us" [Chris MARTIN]

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES Chris Martin's QUOTATIONS :wacky:

^ And what about then:

J: I think the longest relationship we've had is together

Ellen: Which is how long now?

J: About 14... 14 years

Audience: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :dazzled:

C: Jonny, I don't... I don't understand how you could forget our anniversary, it's actually 15 years this week!

J: Oh, I'm sorry!

:wacky:

"Life is miraculous, even when it's disastrous, it's still incredible, I'm fascinated with everything, life is fascinating, I'm fascinated by trees and dogs, but nobody cares about that."

I actually find this quote relatable. I find things people normally see as mundane or ordinary as being pretty amazing..it's part of what inspires me as a person

^ And what about then:

J: I think the longest relationship we've had is together

Ellen: Which is how long now?

J: About 14... 14 years

Audience: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :dazzled:

C: Jonny, I don't... I don't understand how you could forget our anniversary, it's actually 15 years this week!

J: Oh, I'm sorry!

:dazzled: