✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more time just to give four old men some pleasure.- Chris Martin

Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically and people will love it more. -Chris Martin

If you're here for David Beckham you are 24 hours early, but there is always our handsome bass player, Guy. -Chris Martin

So, I'm reading these quotes and realize that I know them all too well because I was at the concert in LA. WERE YOU AT MY CONCERT?!?! :)

*made me very happy* :)

I know... I just posted this in the Chris and Will thread, but I thought it fits in here as well :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhVwurPrMk4]YouTube - Coldplay - Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic in the crowd)- Live In Melbourne (HD) Multi Angle[/ame]

Chris introducing Will:

"He's blessed with... incredibly scary eyes... I'm sure you've all seen our publicity photos... I don't know why the fuck you bought our records when you saw how scary our drummer looks" :lol:

I know... I just posted this in the Chris and Will thread, but I thought it fits in here as well

YouTube - Coldplay - Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic in the crowd)- Live In Melbourne (HD) Multi Angle

Chris introducing Will:

"He's blessed with... incredibly scary eyes... I'm sure you've all seen our publicity photos... I don't know why the fuck you bought our records when you saw how scary our drummer looks"

:laugh3:

was that a :facepalm: at 1;12 ? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Coldplay's latest hit is an ode to the assets of Mariah Carey.

Except you would have had to have been at the China Club on Thursday to hear its one-off performance.

Chris Martin's band was giving a private concert for winners of a contest sponsored by radio station WPLJ, when he was asked about the competition between Coldplay's "X&Y" and Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi" for biggest-selling album of 2005.

When WPLJ reporter Brad Blanks asked Martin how he felt about having Mariah on his tail, he replied: "She's not, but one of her boobs is. They do most of her work. Last week I was chased down the street by an enormous boob. I think it was hers."

Martin even made up a song on the spot, sitting at his keyboard: "Man's been traveling through space and man's been to the moon and man's spent most of his intelligence desiring Mariah Carey boobs."

As the crowd laughed, he continued: "Mariah Carey's boobs are so nice, and she don't mess around. If she had been aboard the Titanic, there's no way that ship would have gone down."

Can't wait for Mariah's response track.

Source: New York Daily News

CHRIS MARTIN: Not some people, no. No. I think certain music can accentuate people's personalities, you know? I think if you're a bastard, there's music that could make you more of a bastard, and if you're sweet, there's music that can make you feel more sweet, and if you're romantic, you know, then there's Simply Red

:lol:

Do you ever confuse your bandmates Jon Buckland and Will Champion? They're, like, twins.

These days we're so close that we're all starting to have the same length stubble, same color shoes and same trousers. I never confuse them, though, because Jon is a lot nicer to me than Will is.

You've called Jon your gay lover.

Definitely. But to be honest, I have a few.

Are any of them famous?

As much as I love talking about my famous relationships, I won't tell you about my two-week affair with Usher.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

HAHAHAHHA i love this!! its so funny how hes always like 'Will is mean to me" :P

and HA HA jonny and chris would be so damn cute together!

if that perez thing about him making out with kate bosworth or who ever is ture, i think him an jonny should get together :P

• 1 month later...

I think this is the best place to put to.

I got my sky magazine in the post.

It's just little free tv guide for people with sky tv.

Anyways, they had a section on Chris Martin Quotes.

HE SAID WHAT ?

Teetotal veggie Chris Martin might

not appear that rockn'n'roll, but

never let it be said he's not funny...

"It seems surreal that we're going to play concerts again, because I haven't met anyone who likes us for two years

"Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good-looking and all-round brilliant!"

"It's very hard to find things thta rhyme with North American Free Trade Agreement"

"Somewhere in the world Alan McGee [ the man who discovered Oasis ] is having a heart attack. He said we'd never make it."

"Some people are in to bondage...

and some people are into cross-dressing ...

and some people are into Coldplay, it's OK, I don't mind being a festish."

:nice:

• 2 months later...
:awesome: great stuff :P I love the interview on the Q a year ago with all the stuff about Palin and beating around the bush :D just read it again

Would you be kind enough to point me to the link? I tried searching, honestly, I did! :)