🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Learn Assorted Languages With Assorted Coldplayers

Crests

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good one is "Finnish For Foreigners" :D

But it might be just in English and Finnish.

ah that one is there too (on wikibooks), but title is in finnish, i checked that one too, have exercises :dance: but few lessons. :\ (well is better than nothing, but all books i've seen stop more or less at the same part. :confused: )

Kiitos! :D

moi, hyvää päivää.

revising:

mitä olet kotoisin? (where are you from? (nationality).

missä asut? (where do you live? (city).

my answers would be (i think).

olen Espanjasta.

asun valladolidssa (?)

i think i've asked that before... and so far i didn't saw on that method where it explain that...

for those cases it says endings could be:

-sta / -stä /-lta / -ltä (for first question-answer).

-ssa / -ssä / -lla / llä (for second quesiton-answer).

anybody can explain me what's the difference in using one ending or the other? :scholar:

I really want to learn another language, but I don't know which one.

What's the most spoken language after English?

I think first is Mandarin Chinese, than english....and maybe.....french? after

ah that one is there too (on wikibooks), but title is in finnish, i checked that one too, have exercises :dance: but few lessons. :\ (well is better than nothing, but all books i've seen stop more or less at the same part. :confused: )

moi, hyvää päivää.

revising:

mitä olet kotoisin? (where are you from? (nationality).

missä asut? (where do you live? (city).

my answers would be (i think).

olen Espanjasta.

asun valladolidssa (?)

i think i've asked that before... and so far i didn't saw on that method where it explain that...

for those cases it says endings could be:

-sta / -stä /-lta / -ltä (for first question-answer).

-ssa / -ssä / -lla / llä (for second quesiton-answer).

anybody can explain me what's the difference in using one ending or the other? :scholar:

There is a book for exercises and a book for lessons :D

And honestly.I don't think I can answer that question :uhoh:

I really want to learn another language, but I don't know which one.

What's the most spoken language after English?

I'd say the most spoken language in the world is Chinese, then comes English, Hindi and then Spanish.

I tried to learn Chinese, but it's really difficult and it requires a lot of time and devotion. Have you tried learning Spanish yet? :nice:

J'ai appris la langue francaise dans l'école, mais je ne peux pas parler .. :uhoh:

(Now I'm waiting for the French people to kill me. :lol: :wink: )

French and Spanish grammar are actually quite similar sometimes, I think it's easier to learn Spanish, if you're already learning French.

My problem is that I always confuse French and Spanish words and I tend to forget the one language, when I'm actively learning the other. :confused:

Now I'm going to learn Portuguese and I'm probably going to be even more confused ... :lol:

J'ai appris la langue francaise dans l'école, mais je ne peux pas parler .. :uhoh:

(Now I'm waiting for the French people to kill me. :lol: :wink: )

French and Spanish grammar are actually quite similar sometimes, I think it's easier to learn Spanish, if you're already learning French.

My problem is that I always confuse French and Spanish words and I tend to forget the one language, when I'm actively learning the other. :confused:

Now I'm going to learn Portuguese and I'm probably going to be even more confused ... :lol:

that's cause all those 3 come from latin, so some things are very similar... i've noticied is not that different if you try to learn other familiar languages (like english and german). :)

but learning those 3 at almost the same time will be confusing at first (as when we started learning french at school, at times we mixed it with english and the other way back)...

i think is really helpful for kids to get into a language when younger :) it will help them develop better for languages. (as may was my case, i used to watch cartoons in valencià, which is "similar" to spanish)

so you'll do no bad if you listen to bands from those countries or watch series from there :)

it helped me a lot when i had to learn portuguese in a quick time. :)

• 2 weeks later...