iPsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71.jpg

It's BAAAACK!!

And made 1milliontimes better because Brooke's chapter is in here!!

:D (Rated NOTFORLITTLECHILDREN for extreme swearing, violence, and Buckin' love :P)

Jonny was mad. Angry. Delusionally fucking MAD. He loved Chris, he fully realized that now, then here comes along this stupid fucking flying thing that called itself a "Logic Fairy." Bloody fucking fairy, trying to come in and fucking ruin what may have been the best start of a relationship either Jonny or Chris or both had ever had. But no. No, this fucking little pink demon from Hell had to barge in and attempt to stuff unwanted memories of women and children into their heads that didn't belong there. Fuck. If Jonny could move, he would've strangled that bloody fucking pixie by now. But there was nothing he could do as the pain in his head grew...

Except yell at it. Why not? He could actually move his mouth, so if he was gonna die or become someone else or whatever, he was gonna go out screaming.

Just as the pain seemed to lessen a little, Jonny made his move.

*In which a lot of screaming of curses and profanities ensues*

The Fairy found that she was weakening. Her powers weren't as strong, her halo of light not as bright, her aura of ExtremeSuperBeingNess was slowly but surely diminishing.

Why is this happening? she thought. I'm supposed to be all-powerful.

Then she knew. They were resisting her. Nobody had done that before! She was so used to being obeyed, so used to being able to break apart misguided celebrities, and snap their love like twigs!

But she'd met her match. Here was a love so strong it was... was... killing her.

She had made a fatal mistake, trying to banish the love with them together. Maybe if she had tried to come to them individually...

Maybe... maybe... maybe... maybe..........

And then she was dead. Just like that. Now, it may seem a little sudden, but that's the power of Buckin' Love for you.

And now... Brooke's Chapter!!

“Well, that was close.” With the adrenaline still pumping through his veins, Jonny had a really hard time settling down. His muscles twitched with the need for action. Only the sound of Chris panting by his ear and the feel of Chris's fingertips gliding over his hips brought him back to the moment.

“I don't remember us having clothes on before.” Jonny looked down to find that, sure enough, he was now fully dressed. He could only assume that Chris was as well.

“Just means we get to have the fun of taking them off again,” Jonny said. He turned to face Chris, and suddenly he didn't feel as cheeky as his statement had suggested; the big blue eyes in front had immediately calmed him, soothed him, and all he could think about now was how they were finally alone. Finally, nothing stood in their way.

Except for the clothes, of course.

While Jonny had settled down a bit and wouldn't have minded if they took things at a slower pace from that point, Chris was still randy as hell. While Chris's gentle blue eyes had softened Jonny's emotions, the intensity Chris found in Jonny's eyes had only increased his passion tenfold. Jonny was just in the midst of saying something incredibly cheesy when Chris pressed their bodies together, mouths included, with so much force that they almost tumbled to the ground. Though his romantic proclamation had been interrupted before it had even begun, Jonny found no room for complaints, and even less room for proper breathing as they stumbled over to the couch on the other side of the room.

Briefly, they broke apart and filled the moment with the removal of shirts. Chris's fell behind him, almost floating to the ground, but Jonny went to fling his forward, the result of which left the shirt draped over Chris's head.

“Oops,” Jonny said, laughing, as he plucked the shirt off of Chris and threw it to the floor. Chris glared at him, but it didn't last long; after about three seconds, he broke into a smile.

“Next time,” Chris began, finishing the sentence with a gesture, moving his arms back over his head to indicate precisely how Jonny should go about taking off his shirt in the future.

“Yeah, I guess that probably works better.”

They stared at each other in silence for a while, though Chris's eyes continuously flicked back and forth between Jonny's eyes and his bare torso. Eventually, Chris took a step forward and brought their lips together once more. He grabbed Jonny's hands with his own and slowly, carefully, they sat down on the couch.

At first, they just sat and kissed, but over time their positions shifted; Jonny had the back of his head against the arm of the couch and Chris loomed over him. The width of the couch provided barely enough room for one set of legs, let alone two, and thus their limbs became tangled, squished together in the small space.

Chris's hand glided down towards the top of Jonny's jeans. They were old jeans, jeans that Jonny had owned and worn for at least ten years. They weren't in the nicest condition, but they were at least still wearable. Despite Chris's enthusiasm, when he reached his destination, he paused. He pulled back. Jonny looked at him and could see the hesitance, the uncertainty, in his eyes.

“Is this too much?” Chris whispered.

But at this precise moment, Chris's hand jerked slightly and the old button broke off from the denim. A clinking sound was heard as the button hit the floor. The men looked from it to each other.

“Think that's a sign?” Jonny quietly asked. Chris just smiled at him and continued his work.

Sorry I took so long to post this... I'm a professional procrastinator :P

71.jpg

And then...

"... OK, remember guys, we gotta be at the pre-gig Meet&Greet at 5!"

Dianna rolled her eyes. "Chloe, that's the fourth time you've said that in the past half hour. It's only 3:30."

Chloe stood there, staring at the clock. They decided to leave her alone, otherwise she might end up blowing up or something.

Taameen and April were sitting on the couch with Taameen's laptop, giving the guys on Coldplaying updates on what was up, and writing a new chapter of Fight For Every Dream.

Sara, Laura and Brooke were congratulating each other on the amazingness of Brooke and Sara's fanfic writing, even though Sara insisted that everything she'd ever written was terrible but everything Brooke had written was absolutely amazing. Laura was taping the argument with her phone to upload to Youtube later.

This went on for a while, an hour to be precise (though it felt like days), until Chloe sprung away from her stationary position in the middle of the floor to bouncing around the room.

"GUYS GUYS IT'S FOURTHIRTY C'MON LET'S GO!!"

Smiling, they left the hotel to go out to their cars. Because they are smart people, they were carpooling.

They arrived at the arena with no problems, since they were ahead of the concert rush. They couldn't help but grin; they were going to a meet and greet with COLDPLAY for chrissakes!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will glared at Chris, who was laying on the floor of the dressing room for some odd reason. "What are you doing?! Those girls are gonna be here any minute, and you're lying on the floor!"

Chris got up. "You seen Jonny lately? I dunno where he is. If he doesn't show for the meet and greet, I'm gonna hafta kick his ass."

Just then, Jonny chose to walk in the room. "What did I miss?"

Will rolled his eyes. "Chris kicking your ass."

Jonny made a very fake sad face. "Aw, but I thought you loved me."

Chris knew Jonny was faking it, but gave the expected response anyway. "But of course I love you JonnyBoy!" And then Chris started making out with Jonny because that's what Jonny wanted.

Guy walked in with a pillow in hand and proceeded to bop the couple over their heads. "Pull yourselves together, and don't do that during the meet and greet! They're here."

The band walked into the lounge room where the supposedly 'mature' young women were waiting eagerly, like kids on Christmas. Chloe squeed quite loudly when Chris entered, and the Brooke and Dianna exchanged sly smiles when they noticed that Jonny would not leave Chris's side.

Chloe, of course (being the most hyperactive of the group) was the first to say something.

"Is this really happening? Like, am I really sitting here with Coldplay and awesome Coldplayers in Philadelphia before a Coldplay concert, the very first concert of the (enter tour name here) tour?!"

Chris grinned. "Yep. First show, first meet and greet, first time starting a tour in Philly."

Jonny intervened. "Before you girls go berserk, we wanna let you in on a little secret, just between us."

And so Jonny told them the secret of himself and Chris, his audience proclaiming that they knew it all along, and another secret: the surprise that was coming up during the evening's show.

In Our Eyes

Chapter 1

Taameen paced along the sidewalk thinking about how perfect her day had been. It wasn't perfect in the way that everything was unbelievably exciting and amazing. Well it was amazing but rather in the most normal way possible. It was just... everything just seemed brighter and happier even if the weather was rainy and cloudy. Taameen rushed over to a cafe, eager to find a place to stay for a bit until the weather started to clear up. That and the fact she was also hungry for a snack. She opened the door and walked right in. She walked up to the cashier and ordered some tea and an apple turnover. After a few minutes, the cashier handed her order and she quickly paid the cashier. She took a seat at a table by the window and began to stare at the clouds outside while waiting for her tea to cool down. The clouds were dark gray and puffy as if it was going to pour in an instant. "Those clouds remind me of some pouty, spoiled, 5 year old boy waiting to burst into tears for not getting what he wanted", she thought to herself. “I swear my friends would probably laugh at me if I said that to them. And then I would most likely be struggling to explain myself. Well it's just me sitting here and." Taameen sipped some of her tea and then somehow she felt herself letting go and getting sleepier and then a burning sensation touched her tongue. The tea was still hot!

"Excuse me," A man with blue eyes and blonde hair said politely. Taameen looked up with fear in her eyes.

"Could you please um watch over my stuff for me?" He asked gently. Taameen covered her mouth with her hand and tried to open her mouth but she was doing was squealing and waving her hand frantically. The stranger just looked confused and stunned. Finally she regained herself and opened her mouth "Uh sure." she said with a weak smile. The man left her and walked towards the cashier. "Does she know...Who I am?" he pondered. Back at the table, Taameen let out a deep sigh and her shoulders sagged. Shit, she thought, I acted like an idiot in front of that guy. The only feeling that was inside of her was pure embarrassment and strangely enough she felt way more exhausted than she did before. But she was feeling fine the entire day, why was this happening now? Taameen gazed at the man; he was turning around with his food except he was walking toward her table! He probably wants his stuff back since you scared him, a voice said inside of her.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on my things." he said kindly. He began to sit in the chair facing her. "Your welcome, uh sorry about that. I..uh was drinking some tea and it burnt my tongue and I um freaked out. Sorry if I scared you." Taameen said awkwardly, but she still felt extremely tired and wanted to go to sleep desperately. "It's okay, are you okay? You sound tired." The man asked with concern in his eyes. "I'm fine... I just..." Taameen's head hit the table and she dozed off. The stranger was startled. What should he do? Suddenly the idea came to him, it was a very stupid idea, but it was an idea.

A Reason to Wear a Belt

I had another one of those dreams last night.”

Well, don’t freak out about it, OK? They don’t mean anything.”

If they don’t mean anything, then why do I keep having them?”

Because you’re paranoid.”

Yeah, well… It could really happen. I’m scared, Jon.”

It’s not going to happen, Chris! Calm down. And let go of my arm.”

Do you have a belt I can wear? I think I’d feel safer with a belt on.”

I don’t.”

Oh, man. I wonder if Vicki can find me one.”

There’s not much time left before we’re on.”

Oh, man! I’m panicking, Jon – panicking!”

I know. Let go of my arm.”

It’s going to happen. I can feel it.”

It’s not. Why would it suddenly happen tonight? You’ve been having that dream for months now.”

Yeah, but he’s actually mad at me now.”

What did you do this time?”

I… mighthavereplacedhisboxerswithathongwhilehewasintheshower.”

Why the hell did you do that?”

Because I thought it would be fun.”

Well, then, you deserve – wait, where did you get a thong?”

Long story.”

Never mind. Listen, Chris, if you’re gonna pull stuff like that, then you can’t really be upset over the idea of him pantsing you on stage. You kinda deserve it.”

I do, but it’s going to be so embarrassing! At least no one can tell he’s wearing a thong, whereas everyone is going to be able to see mine – my, uh, my boxers. AHEM!”

Hm. Sounds like a nasty cough. Maybe you should get that checked out.”

Jon, this is no time for jokes! I need a belt!”

You’re on your own there, Chris, sorry.”

Noooooooooooo! Please, help me find a belt? Please?”

That face doesn’t work on me, Chris……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Oh, fine, it does! Fine. I’ll help you find a belt.”

Thank you, Jonny!”

Get off my arm! We only have a few minutes.”

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.”

Yeah, yeah, come on… I’m only helping you on one condition, though.”

What’s that?”

You have to promise me to never tell me where you got the thong from.”

Oh, that story? It really isn’t that long, actually. Do you remember when we went to that very large mall in America? Well, when we were all off on our own, I stumbled upon a store called Victoria’s Secret—”

Oh, God.”

“—and I thought to myself, Who is Victoria? What secret could she possibly have? And wouldn’t you know it, Jon, I looked in and there were all these pink and frilly, lacy things. So, I figured I might as well go in and see if any of my questions regarding the lady and her enigmas could be answered…”

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!”

~the end~

Just something to keep you guys entertained until I can post the next chapter of In Our Eyes.

A Horrific Case of the Hiccups

"JONNY! JONNY WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!!?!!?!!"

Oh brother, Chris must need me for something important...I got off the of the couch and left my beloved guitar behind. I followed his childish yelling across the hall and entered the room he was in.

"What do you want Chris? You're gonna drive everyone mad if you don't lower your voice!" I complained.

"Well you see...I..um...*hic*..need..your..*hic* help t-"

"Are you okay?"

"That's the *hic* thing!I have a *hic* horrific *hic* case of the hiccups!"

"So? I don't see why you called...."

"You don't *hic* get it. I've *hic* had it since 7:30 last *hic* night. Do you know how *hic* bad hiccups are to a singer?"

"No I don't."

"Did I *hic* mention I've *hic* been having *hic* giant headaches and *hic* been feeling *hic* dizziness?"

"I guess that's serious enough, come on let's go find Will and see what he thinks." I said. We walked in the studio and found Will rocking out on his drum set. "Hey Will, Chris here has a bad case of the hiccups, got anything that might help him?" I asked.

"Drink tons of-"

"Wait, lemme get a notepad so I can jot this down, now what were you saying?"

"Drink tons of water."

"Okay I'll try it out later, thanks! By the way do you have any clue as to where Guy might be?"

"I think he's..."

"DIE PATRAT!!!!" A loud noise came from upstairs that definitely without a doubt sounded like Guy."Found him." Chris said followed shortly by a hiccup. "Come on!" he pleaded. We raced upstairs and opened a door to the right of us. There was Guy, hunched over his DSi, intent on defeating a wild Patrat on Pokemon Black.

"Hey Guy could you-"

"Not now. Can't you see I'm busy beating a level 16 Patrat?"

"Not really, but can you help Chris?"

"What is it?"

"Well he's got a horrible case of hiccups."

"Oh no! Chris Martin has a case of hiccups. We're all doomed!" he said sarcastically.

"Come on man, just give us advice and we'll let you beat that level 13-"

"Level 16."

"Whatever just help us please!"

"Okay there are 2 things I recommend. 1) Scare Chris and maybe the hiccups will go away. 2) Have him lay on his belly somewhere. Now get out!" I scribbled Guy's advice on the notepad. "Hey let's go ask Phil for some advice." I turned to Chris. "Yeah that's *hic* fine but can we *hic* go *hic* slower? I'm feeling really *hic* dizzy." He asked. I nodded, I did NOT want him to feel any worse. We walked slowly to Phil's office and found him hunched over his laptop. "Phil, we got a problem." I said with concern. "Look just tell Guy that he can play on the DSi for 30 more minutes and then give it to Will. Okay?" Phil sighed.

"Um that's not the problem I was talking about.."

"Oh well then what is it?'

"See Chris here is having a bad case of hiccups, any suggestions?"

"How about watching some funny videos? It might make his hiccups go away, here let me make a playlist for you." After some clicking and searchng, Phil handed his laptop over to me. I tucked that laptop under my shoulder."Crap. Both of my *hic* feet fell *hic* asleep." Chris muttered under his breath. I let out a heavy sigh. "Get on my back and hold the laptop." I directed. Chris jumped on my back, wrapped his arms around my neck and position the laptop in between my back and his belly. Fortunately Matt, my guitar techinician was nearby. I struggled to keep the weight of Chris and the laptop from falling down. Matt was absolutely stunned when he saw me trudging through the doorway.

"Don't ask," I panted "Any ideas on how to get rid of hiccups?"

"Have a teaspoon of sugar and then have some water." Matt replied. I slowely left for the kitchen and let go of the laptop and Chris, "What are we *hic* doing here?" Chris asked with curiousity.

"We're going to try out all these ideas." I replied and took my notepad from my pocket. "Here let's try Will's idea first." I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and began filling it with water. I handed it to Chris and he bagan to drink it. We did it this over and over until his hiccups would go away. After half an hour, Chris let out a hiccup, giving the signal that it wasn't working. "Alright then why don't you lay down on that couch over there?" I guided Chris. Chris laid flat on his belly, and was constantly hiccuping. "Okay fine why don't you tic tac toe on Phil's laptop?" I gave him the laptop as he sat upright. Chris was focused to the computer but suddenly he started shrieking "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" as a zombie woman's face appeared on the screen. I started laughing but apparently Chris didn't find it so funny apparently and hit my arm. "I'll get you *hic* back." He glared.

"Oh really?" I tried to match that competitive glare of his. "Right then shall we watch some videos?" I announced, eager to change the topic. I switched to Phil's playlist and started the first video which consisted of a man astounished at the fact he was witnessing a "double rainbow". I fell asleep after a few videos until Chris starting poking me at my side. "Jon it didn't *hic* work, what *hic* do we *hic* do next?" he whispered into my ear. I nudged him away and opened my eyes. "Go eat a teaspoon of sugar and then drink some water." I said half asleep. Chris searched the cupboards for sugar and finally found some, he grabbed a spoon and a glass and stuck the spoon in the sugar bowl. He took the glass and poured some water from a pitcher into the glass. Chris stuck the spoon in his mouth and washed it down the the water. He starting hiccuping very loudly. "Aw that's *hic* gross! Jon nothing *hic* worked, what should *hic* we do?'

"We'll have to take you to the doctor's!"

"Noo! We can't *hic* do that!"

"What do want? A kiss?" A smile slowly spread across his face.

"No. No no no n-"

"Please! For the *hic* sake of *hic* my hiccups!"

"Fine, just make sure no one's watching us." I muttered. I leaned in and closed my eyes until Chris came closer. Our lips finally met and at that same second a wave of warmth flooded all over my entire body. The sensation was just so overwhelming, it was as if fireworks went off inside of me. As amazing as it was, I had to see if Chris felt the same way. I pullled away from Chris and a look of surprise on his face.

"Did you..?" I tried to say, hoping he might catch on.

"Yeah," He looked stunned.

"And the hiccups?"

"Gone."

"Should we celebrate?"

"I don't see why not." Chris smiled.

The End. :D

An Easter Tale

brought to you by Dianna and Brooke

Chapter 1

"Where's Chris?" Will asked.

Jonny looked up from his station.

His eyes shifted to the calender over the desk.

And then down again.

"Anybody know where the fool is?" Will asked louder.

"GSDKFSLDF" Guy mumbled.

His mouth full of cherry chip cake.

Jonny crossed his arms.

Adjusted his "Texas Rangers--American League Champions" hat.

And ran a hand across his scruffy beard.

"I don't think that's a very polite thing to say," he informed Guy.

Will stared at Jonny.

"Do you know what he said?" Will asked.

Guy turned from Will to Jonny.

His brown eyes big.

His lovely mouth still full of the sweet treat.

"Yeah.." Jonny said, starting to walk toward the chair where the bass player sat.

A look of unpleasantness on his face.

"Don't pick on him," Will ordered.

Stepping forward to protect Guy.

"I don't like the tone in his voice," Jonny said.

Just then the door opened.

"Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...." Chris hopped in singing.

He was wearing a pair of pink fluffy bunny ears.

And a large white fluffy tail.

Carrying a wicker basket.

Jonny's green eyes lit up at the sight of the white tail.

"Nice..um...tail," he mumbled.

Chris stopped and looked over his shoulder at his behind.

He wiggled his hips just a bit.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

Raising his left eyebrow just a bit.

"What in the hell is that?" Will roared.

A large blue vein in his neck throbbing in anger.

Jonny walked over to Chris.

He reached out to touch the furry white blob.

"It's so soft," he cooed.

"I wouldn't be happy about that if I were you," Will snapped.

Jonny and Chris both glared at him.

"Did you bring one for me too?" Guy asked.

Licking the white frosting from his lips.

Will crashed his hands down on the cymbals.

The other three jumped in surprise.

"Doesn't anybody care about this new album?" he asked.

Jonny looked at Chris.

"I don't," he said, "Do you?"

Chris looked at Guy.

"Not really..no..what about you?"

Guy shrugged.

"It's Easter man.." he said, "Let's paint a rainbow."

Chapter 2

Will stood with his head in his hands.

"Am I the ONLY one with any ounce of sanity left around here?" he grumbled.

Guy, Chris, and Jonny stood a few feet away from him.

There were several cans of paint on the ground at their feet.

They had decided to, as Guy had suggested, paint a rainbow.

On the outside of the Beehive.

"I think Phil still has some sanity," Guy said.

Chris and Jonny both turned to him and immediately replied, "No."

"This morning, I saw him shoving his head in the freezer," Chris said.

Jonny nodded.

"Yeah, and then he was digging around in the garbage..."

"Oh," Guy said. He returned to painting.

Chris looked at the brush in his hand.

"Jonny, how come I have to paint with the yellow?"

"Guy said it was punishment for writing that bloody song," Jonny told him.

Chris squinted and looked at Guy.

"If it was a bloody song," he said, "it would have been called Red."

Guy stopped painting.

He didn't look at Chris, though. He just stopped painting.

Jonny winced and placed a hand on Chris's arm.

"I don't think that's what he meant by 'bloody'," Jonny whispered.

"Oh, well, then, what did he mean?"

Guy started to crack up.

Jonny threw him a look.

"Don't worry about it, Chris," he said.

Chris stared at Jonny with a confused look.

Then he simply smiled and said, "OK!"

And he went back to painting.

Chapter 3

Will's phone began to ring as the fearsome foursome painted with delicate strokes.

Guy stared at him.

"Is that the theme to The Love Boat?" he asked.

Chris and Jonny simultaneously turned their heads toward the drummer.

"Ahh.....NO!" Will answered.

Throwing down his paint brush.

And answering the theme ring.

The brush hit the side of the paint can.

Flinging purple splotches all over Guy's new shoes.

"GDSFASFASDFASF!!!" he cursed.

Throwing down his own brush with a strong left hand.

As he held a cigarette in the other.

His brush hit the cement sidewalk.

Spraying brilliant hot pink paint.

All over the perky white cotton tail of Chris.

"Jonny!!" Chris whined, "My tail!! My tail!!!"

Jonny raised an eyebrow and looked at the tight ass.

"It looks cute," he remarked.

"But what about the paint??" Chris whined.

"There's paint?" Jonny asked.

"NO!!" Will's extremely loud expression of anger caught their attention.

"What's going on? Who is he talking to? What's it all about? WHAT DOES ANY OF IT MEAN?" Chris asked with big eyes.

Throwing his hands into the air in mock desperation.

Guy narrowed his eyes and crept closer to Will to attempt to listen.

Will caught his movement and walked away.

"Beats me," Guy said.

Already bored with the quest.

He went back to painting.

"I TOLD YOU IT HAS TO BE THE ......" Will glanced around.

"The pink one.." he whispered into the phone.

"Did he say pink?" Chris asked Jonny.

Jonny shrugged.

"I thought he said sink," he admitted.

"Hmm..I thought he said drink," Guy chirped up.

"You always think someone says drink," Chris snapped.

Will came walking back to the group.

A positively sneaky expression on his bewhiskered face.

Chris glared at him.

"It's never good when Will is that happy," he observed.

Will picked up his brush.

And began whistling the Peter Cottontail song again.

Chapter 4

"Jonny," Chris quietly began, "I'm scared."

"Why?" Jonny asked.

They were sitting on the front steps of the Beehive.

Guy had left to get more paint.

No one knew where Will had gone to.

"Will..." Chris said.

Jonny waited for Chris to continue.

When he didn't, Jonny nodded.

"Yeah, he's acting pretty fishy," he agreed.

"No, no, he's just very... suspicious," Chris said. "I don't like it."

Jonny smiled and ran his hand over Chris's curls.

"You're lucky you're pretty," he said.

Chris rolled his eyes.

Then he placed a hand on Jonny's knee.

"You're pretty, too, Jonny."

The woman behind the counter pulled out a large, white box.

"This is it?" Will asked, running his hand over the box's top.

The woman nodded.

"This is exactly what you asked for," she told him.

"May I look at it?" he asked.

The woman slowly lifted a corner of the lid.

Will peeked in through the small space.

The woman had been right.

It was exactly what he asked for.

It was even the exact shade of pink he wanted.

He looked up at the woman, beaming.

He could have kissed her, he was so pleased.

"I suppose this will do," he said, sarcastically.

The woman smiled back.

She closed the box and leaned across the counter.

"Now," she began, "we need to talk about payment."

Chapter 5

Jonny's phone rang.

"Is that the ring tone for S & M?" Chris asked.

Jonny blushed.

"It was a surprise for later," he said.

"You mean..." Chris asked.

Jonny nodded.

"That's right...Snickers and Mounds," Jonny said.

As he answered the call.

"Have your boyfriend look out the window in ten minutes," Will growled.

Jonny frowned.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it," Will snapped.

Then the phone went dead.

Chris looked at him with a questioning expression.

Just then the door opened and Guy burst in.

"Oh My God..you guys..did you hear?"

"What?" C and J said in unison.

"The Easter Bunny has been spotted around Camden," Guy said.

His eyes glowing.

"No way!" Chris said jumping up.

Guy nodded slowly.

And the rumor is that he is looking for you!"

He pointed dramatically at Chris.

""Why me???" Chris asked dramatically.

Flinging himself into Jonny's lap.

"Something about you stealing his eggs last year," Guy explained.

"That was an accident!!" Chris wailed.

"And he is pink this year," Guy added.

"Pink?" Chris scoffed.

Suddenly appearing less concerned.

Guy shrugged.

"Something about the effects of global warming," he explained.

Chris turned to Jonny.

"What will we dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?" he chimed.

Grabbing Jonny's collar.

"Maybe we should look out the window in about nine minutes," Jonny suggested.

"Why?" Chris asked, suspiciously.

"Are you doing something else then?" Jonny snarked.

"No," Chris answered.

"Good..then it's set...In a few minutes we go on Easter Bunny alert."

Chapter 6

"ALL RIGHT, EVERYONE," came Chris's voice.

Jonny and Guy were sitting on the couch.

Chris was standing in the middle of the room.

Talk into a megaphone.

No one knew where he had gotten it from.

Though Jonny had a few guesses.

"WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS REMAIN. CALM. I REPEAT: REMAIN CALM."

"We are calm," Guy said. "You're the one who's freaking out."

"Guy!!!" Chris hissed, speaking without the megaphone. "That's because the Easter Bunny is after me! If he were after you, you'd be panicking, too."

"Chris, we're calm. What next?" Jonny asked.

"Well, I'm glad you asked." Chris lifted the megaphone once more. "THE SECOND THING WE NEED TO DO IS... UH..."

"Call the cops?" Guy offered.

Chris shook his head.

"Eat some chocolate?" Jonny asked.

Chris shook his head.

"Not at a time like this," he said.

Jonny gasped a little.

"Call a hooker?" Guy asked.

Chris and Jonny shot him questioning looks.

Guy shrugged.

"We could distract him with a hooker? What's wrong with that idea?"

"I don't think that would work," Jonny told him.

"Ah," Guy said, "but isn't it at least worth a shot?"

"NO NO NO," Chris said into the megaphone. "HERE IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO: WE NEED TO GET THE HELLMAN'S REAL MAYONNAISE OUT OF HERE!"

Guy jumped up immediately.

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" he shouted.

Then he ran out of the room.

Flinging his arms in the air as he went.

Chris turned to Jonny.

His eyes were big and full of fear.

"Jonny," he said in a quiet voice, "it's not really every man for himself, is it?"

"Well... it could be," Jonny said.

Chris whimpered.

"But we're like the same person anyway," Jonny added, waving his hand. "It's all good."

"Oh, thank you Jonny!"

Chris pranced over to Jonny.

Pecking him on the cheek.

Then he grabbed Jonny's hand and brought the megaphone up to his mouth again.

"NOW LET'S GO RUN AWAY FROM THE EASTER BUNNY."

Chapter 7

Jonny considered his options.

Will had threatened him.

Which was never good.

But Chris was looking at him with that delicious glance.

Suddenly, all the lights went out.

"Jonny!" Chris grabbed the other man.

Dropping the megaphone.

"Ha ha ha!!" Guy laughed loudly, "GOTCHA!! Scared the pants off you huh?"

He was standing in the doorway laughing.

Then the smile dropped from his face.

A large pink furry hand clamped down on his shoulder.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!" Chris pushed him away.

And slammed the door.

"Chris!" Jonny yelled, "We should help him!!"

Chris turned to face Jonny.

He took his bearded face in his slim hands.

"Look at me Jonny..." he said.

"Sure!" Jonny said eagerly.

Licking his lips.

Chris snapped slim fingers in front of his face.

"Concentrate baby!" he said.

Jonny nodded seriously.

"It's too late for Guy.." Chris said.. "You saw the pink paw. He is.."

"Drunk?"

"No."

Chris shook his head.

"Screwing around?"

"NO!" Chris screamed.

"This is the EASTER BUNNY!! Not a PLAYBOY BUNNY!!"

"Oh...."

Jonny seemed to be thinking.

"He's toast!" Chris yelled.

"With butter?" Jonny asked.

Chris frowned at Jonny.

"Toast..as in burned..as in DEAD."

"Are you sure?" Jonny asked.

Chris nodded dramatically.

"The Easter Bunny is the most vicious of all the child hood holiday creatures."

Jonny shrugged.

"I always thought it was Rudolph," he said.

Chris scoffed.

"Rudolph as a red nose. Have you seen the teeth on the Easter Bunny?"

Jonny's eyes twinkled.

He reached behind his head.

Pulling off his 'Jonny' mask to reveal big furry ears.

"You mean like these?" he asked.

Opening his mouth to show two huge front teeth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Chris screamed as he passed out.

Chapter 8

Guy stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

Will stood next to him.

Wearing a pink bunny suit.

The two men were drinking glasses of water.

Suddenly, Jonny walked into the room.

He had a large bar of chocolate in his hand.

Guy looked up and saw Jonny.

Then he looked back at the closed door with confusion.

The door which led to the room Chris was in.

The room Chris and Jonny were in.

Guy looked back at the guitarist.

"Jonny, what..." he began.

But he was unsure of how to finish his question.

Will casually looked at Jonny.

"I thought you were going to stay with Chris," he said.

"Well," Jonny explained, "Chris decided he did want chocolate after all, so I went to go get some."

"Oh," Will said.

But Guy was not satisfied with this answer.

"But you were just in there," he said, pointing to the door. "You're still in there."

"No... I've been out for about three minutes," Jonny said.

Will caught on to Guy's train of thought.

And he looked at Guy with a panicked expression.

"Then who the hell..."

Everyone looked to the door.

As a scream ripped out.

The men froze.

"CHRIS!!" Jonny shouted.

He dropped the chocolate and ran for the door.

But it was no use.

"The door's locked!" he yelled.

He banged his fist against the wood.

"CHRIS!!"

For a few seconds after there was only silence.

No more screams, from Jonny or the other room.

Then there was a loud thud as something banged against the door.

Jonny let out another shout.

Will and Guy watched from the counter.

Wondering if there was anything they could do.

Chapter 9

"Oh my God.." Jonny was breathless.

He stared at the other two.

"You could help me a little if you like.."

"I ....I was just going to scare him with the suit.." Will said over and over.

"Poor little guy...." Guy wailed as he beat on the counter.

"SHUT UP!!" Jonny screamed.

He stood back and threw his shoulder into the door.

It flung open in a flash.

"That's pretty cool," Guy said.

Suddenly fine.

"That is pretty great," Will agreed.

Jonny was running around the room like a mad man.

"He's NOT here!!' he wailed.

The other two flew into the room.

"He couldn't eat Chris that fast. I mean yeah he's little but there isn't even any blood," Guy said.

In a completely rational tone.

Movement from outside caught Will's eye.

"Wait a minute," he said.

Going to the outside door and opening it.

"Hi," Chris said.

He took a big bite of the Easter Bunny's head.

"Gross..." Guy said.

"No look..it's all chocolate," Chris said.

Holding up a chocolate bunny paw.

"But..but.." Jonny looked around, "We thought you were in danger."

"From who?" Chris asked, nonchalantly.

Guy cleared his throat.

"I never believed them," he lied.

Lighting a chocolate cigarette.

"Me either," Will said quickly.

Jonny shook his head.

"I was worried about you. I should have known better."

He walked away looking disgusted.

Chris shrugged.

"More candy for me," he said.

"Pssst..." A noise came from behind him.

Chris turned around.

"You can come out now Peter," he said.

A big white bunny wearing a fancy vest hopped out.

"Thanks for helping me fool them," Chris told him.

He shared a big high five with the rabbit.

Then hopped on his way.

"Here comes Peter Cotton Tail.." Chris hummed.

As he opened another chocolate egg.

"They will learn not to mess with me," he said, "Ditsy Chris ain't always so fucking ditsy."

THE ENDDDDD

• 2 weeks later...

In Our Eyes Chapter 2

Okay so as of now I will be switching POV's in each chapter. This one will be from Chris's POV and the next will be in my POV and so on. Just thought I should clear that up for future use. Anyway here's the story!:D

I sat on the stairs wondering when everyone else would come back. But what really concerned me was the girl. Was she okay? Who was she? Should I go and check on her? My mind came back to reality when I heard a door open and some laughter. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Guy, Jonny, and Will enter the building.

"Chris where are you?" Will hollered.

"Right on the stairs." I yelled back. The guys walked over to my location; each with a smile put on their face.

"So how was lunch?" I asked.

"Fine. Did you just get here?" Jonny said.

"Nah. Been here for awhile." I replied calmly.

"Uh Chris who's upstairs?" Guy appeared right next to me.

"Someone's upstairs?" Will raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but don't worry I'll tell you everything soon, just give me some time okay? I swear it'll clear up soon, I promise." I gestured them to move along into the next room and headed up the stairs to the lounge area where the girl was sleeping. I stepped right and there she was, peacefully sleeping on a caramel colored couch with a red blanket draped over her. I walked over to the couch and knelt down beside her. She looked so innocent, like an angel. I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder and gently shook her awake. She slowly lifted her eyes, then blinked and sat up. I was still crouched down in an odd position and unsure of what to say to her.

"Where am I?" She said, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"I'll tell you everything if you come downstairs with me." I entreated.

"But can you tell me your name here?" She asked cleverly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Chris Martin, and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Taameen," She replied. "Should we go downstairs now?" I nodded and got out of my awkward position and walked a few steps back to give her some space. Taameen got off of the couch and followed me as I went downstairs and into the room everyone else was in. Guy, Jonny, and Will all introduced themselves to Taameen upon arrival. I could tell she was overwhelmed with meeting them especially after what had happened. Everyone took a seat and that was my cue to start explaining what had happened. I opened my mouth and began to speak.

"So this is Taameen and well we both met at this cafe and I asked to watch my things while I was getting my order..."

"Oh no..." She winced, she knew what was going to come next. I shouldn't embarrass her too much and leave a good impression but I don't see any harm in telling them...

"Chris its fine," She spoke up. "I was drinking tea and it was really hot and it burnt my tongue. I freaked out right in front of Chris and as soon as I pulled myself together I said I would watch his stuff while he went to get his food. I was feeling really tired that day and I had no clue why. When Chris came back he sat at my table and we talked for a bit but then the exhaustion kicked in and I fell asleep." It was up to me to finish this story.

"And then I brought her here and let her sleep upstairs." I explained. Taameen looked shocked but then she smiled.

"But could you tell me where am I?" She asked.

"You're at the Bakery. Our studio that we record in." Jonny answered.

"Wait. You guys record here? Are you all in a band?" Taameen questioned.

"Yeah, all of us. I'm the bassist, Will's the drummer, Jonny's the guitarist, and Chris is the singer. He also plays the piano and the guitar. We're in a band called Coldplay. We’ve made four albums in the past and we’re currently working on our fifth album.” Guy explained.

“Wow! That’s amazing!” Taameen exclaimed. “By the way, what time is it?”

“It’s 10:45 right now.”

“I should probably get going right now.” She got up and headed for the door. I couldn’t just let her go for some reason.

“I’ll come with you.” I blurted out loud.

“Alright then let’s get going.” Taameen said unexpectedly, she lifted her hand and waved goodbye to everyone.

We both stood silently in front of the house. It looked nice, the roads were wet, and the streetlights were shining, making the pavement glitter under our feet. Then there was the bleakness of goodbye. In this case I wasn’t sure if I’d ever see Taameen again even though I wanted to see her another time. She was friendly and full of energy. But there was much more I wanted to see of her personality. If only there was another chance I could see her then saying goodbye wouldn’t be so….All of a sudden numbness shrouded my entire body, then it became warmer and warmer until it faded away. What had just happened? Why did that feeling go away? I kinda liked it.. I turned to face Taameen, I must have looked really confused since she just laughed and said “What’s that face for?”

“What did you just do?” I asked.

“I kissed you on the cheek.” She explained.

“What for?”

“For everything you did for me today. It was really sweet of you. Thank you. I should be going now, goodbye!” She rushed to the house but before going inside she turned and waved goodbye to me. I waved my hand and yelled “See you soon!” She yelled back “And you too!” and then went inside. I turned and walked along the road back to the Bakery. Good, it seems we both wanted to see each other sometime soon.