✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For more than a year it has been so much fun to write for these two. But it is time to say good-bye to them.

This will be the last story. But you can be certain that in the fantasy world of fan-fiction, G. and F. lived happily ever after.

Thanks to all who followed their story.

I'm probably terribly late to this but--

:bigcry: Dianna! You can't stop Guy and Fab! Thir stories were just so wonderful. I was just going on yesterday how amazing I thought the series was while I was out then I came home and saw this! Why did you decide to stop them? Is it because of my comment? Please tell me it wasn't. I think my heart broke into a million pieces. Sure it's not you quitting for good (which would be a thousand times worth and has absolutely no reason to have the adjective "good" describe it) but, Guy and Fab were so brilliant. I could never see an end, because I just saw so much. Did you run out of plots or did you lose your love for them? Oh Dianna. How could you?

"I think you will find I can...I've got a deed and everything!" Chris said, joyfully. "Do you want to see it?" Chris asked, rubbing the piece of paper in Will's face.

Seriously, I can see Chris doing exactly that!

This story is providing a much needed laugh right now.

Thanks Simon!

And Katie-

BOYS DON'T CRY is great.

Just saying.

I loved it the first time I read it.

I still love it.

Thank you Dianna:kiss:

Stonehenge: I really love this :laugh3:

Coldplay Story: That was pretty cool. Thanks for finding that Rachel :)

Cemeteries of London: Okay.....this is really, really interesting. I love it so far. And I am really glad you are posting again. I don't know about anyone else, but it is certainly enough for me:)

I'm back from my crazy vacation week!

Congrats to all the award winners!! :nice:

I'm so excited to catch up, and I got this really cool idea for a fic on my trip. :dance:

EDIT:

Never Pick Sides: I really do love this! :nice:

Crushed: How sad! C’mon now, Chris!

The New Kid: Poor Jon and all his parent problems :(

Brand New Start: This is so good! Love it!

Will, you’re always wrong: heehee! I love your cartoons!

The Best Years of Your Life: awww! :heart:

Crossfire: oooo! a C/W

Peaches: Will baking = win

Stonehenge: hilarious!

Boys Don’t Cry: made me all happy :)

Coldplay Story: nice!

Cemeteries of London: really cool! Well done!

Brand New Start: :freak:. I'm not even kidding. That was so beautiful and, and... romantic and, and... :freak:.

No other words can describe how :freak:ed I was when I read that last chapter.

Stonehenge: DAMN I'm lovin' this story. It's awesome. :lol:

Coldplay Story: So. Very. Long! But it was pretty good anyways.

Boys Don't Cry: :Heart: Naww, bless. Loved it! :heart:

Cemeteries of London--I absolutely love this story. It has everything. Romance, history, excitement and a bit of mystery as well!!

Prison Blues--This is an unusual story. And I like it. Props to you for thinking of a new kind of plot.

A page of reviews, for my favourite stories and girlies to review! :D

The New Kid: There's days where I know ecatly how Jon feels in that last chapter. And what is Jon going to do with a car? Run away with Chris? :uhoh: I hope I didn't spoil the plot for myself. I definately want more as soon as possible, Brooke! :heart:

Cemeteries of London: Ohh! You have me hooked in. I'm deeply enjoying this story!! I was in deep in chapter one and by the second and third I just kept wanting more! This is thrilling!

Prison Blues: I like how you so the passing of time, but I esspecially love the new settings and plot. Post more soon! :)

Boys Don't Cry: D'awwwww, I loved that Katie! So meaningful and it's a great pick-me-up when you are down. I think I'm going to save that to read whenever I feel down! Thank you for posting that and you should have posted it sooner! :D :heart:

Brand New Start: “Oh come on,” James encouraged, “I know you’re not boring.” Reptilla, yeah? :D Aww, the tornado scene in the cellar was adorable! :) Though at first the storm gave me chills and worried me if everyhting would be alright. I'm glad it was!

Stonehenge: This is hilarious Simon! I always look foward to your stories to put a smile on my face! It was actuially your stories that got me into Coldplay fanfiction, so it's no wonder that they are still amazing and funny! I wonder what Chris is up to....

Famous: after my huge hissy fit over the end of Guy and Fab I didn't even notice you had posted a new story before. It was so happy, uplifting and inspiring. I love how Catherine developed over the years and the openess of Guy and Fab. They've come along way and have been through so much. No wonder I love them so much. Once again something truly amazing Dianna. :kiss:

Thank you Jackie, April, and Rachel for your kind comments :blush: Wow Rachel, you picked up on that reference nicely; I didn't expect anybody to!:lol: :thumbsup:

Prison Blues: This is a unique idea. I like it. I really wonder what Chris is in jail for....

Cemeteries of London: Okay.......I am officially in love with this story. It's so interesting and unique. I can tell there will be many things going on; it's kind of romantic but also mysterious and dramatic too. I love that. And it's so cool that Dianna gets to be in it :cheesy:

Cemeteries of London: I loved the romantic aspect of this chapter! And how mysterious, brilliant and intellegent this story is. This is becoming a favourite of mine, you really have me hooked. ANd I'm about to beg for more since I love it so much. I just want to see Dianna and Jonny end up happy! :D Plese, please post more!

^Sure Jonny can be that bad. I have several stories to prove it too. (hehehehe)

Looking forward to your next chapters.

:D I know I have read them and they are all awesome;) I kind of hurried the ending and need to change a couple of things, but all in all it's done.

Rachie, Thank-You :kiss:

I thank everyone, cause I am not sure of peoples first names, and when I do find them out, I mix everyones name up:lol:

Prison Break: This is so intense! Poor Chris :cry:

I'm going away until Sunday night everyone, so today I'm going to post three chapters of Brand New Start. But I just thought I'd let you all know, so you don't wonder why I won't be commenting on anything for the next couple of days.

Awww, I'm going to miss you Katie! Everyone is going away it seems! Although... Have fun where you are going!

I'll try to pace myself with Brand New Start and read one chapter a day instead of all three at once. If I have the capability to fo that.

:heart:

I failed, I read them all before you left!!! But, they were soo good and you needed to know that before you left! The two working together for Malcolm and the song! Is it an actual song you based it off of or your own idea because it is quite brilliant! I just love this story so much, I can't wait to see how/if they get Malcolm back! I'd beg for more but, would you post more? :wacky: I love your stories so much! This made me miss you more.