✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
hmm , I really hope Noel keeps the rock in him...

I don't mean it in a bad way , but I hope he doesn't go soft ...

But like "Waiting For The Rapture" he has to continue in that line :p

I'd be happy with him going soft. Half The World Away, Talk Tonight, his acoustic version of Slide Away = some of his best songs.

But at the same time I'd like to see him go psychedelic.

Guest howyousawtheworld
^yeah , I like every song he ever wrote ... :mellow:

but youkno ...

Miles Kane's album out today , :dance:

Noel featuring on track 3 : "My fantasy"

My advice : Buy the album ! It's good ! :mad:

Does he play guitar on it? Miles has recorded stuff for Noel's album as well as Paul Weller. Don't know if it'll be used though.

The news is confirmed:

Noel Gallagher has apparently shot the music video for his first single.

Cameraman Nito Serna tweeted on Saturday (May 7) via Twitter.com/nitoserna that he was

working on a video for the former Oasis man. He wrote: "Music video for Noel Gallagher out at Club Ed. Epic camera, techno crane. Should be an interesting day." The tweet has since been removed.

Club Ed is a permanent film set in California that was originally built for the 1991 film Eye Of The Storm and has been featured in various movies since. Gallagher is believed to have been recording his solo album in Los Angeles recently.

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/56548#2

its on NME now:

noelgallagherDC060910.jpg

Noel Gallagher: 'I'll finish my solo LP, as long as Gary Neville doesn’t buy it'

Ex-Oasis man Noel Gallagher and former Manchester United full-back Gary Neville have continued their war of words, which began on Wednesday (May 11), after Gallagher had responded angrily to Neville tweeting Oasis lyrics.

According to The Sun today (May 14), Neville and Gallagher exchanged a few heated text messages, with Manchester United central defender Rio Ferdinand acting as a messenger for Gallagher.

After Neville became aware of Gallagher’s comments earlier in the week, he text Ferdinand to ask the guitarist about his solo album, asking: "Shouldn't you be writing a new album or has your pen run out of ink?"

To this, Gallagher replied: "My pen runs on pure gold. Ink's for your daft mates' tattoos", to which Neville replied: "Gold? If you take any longer you'll be on UK Gold."

It seems Noel had the last word though, saying: "The thought of you humming my new tunes while combing your 'tache in the mirror makes me want to take another year off. But if you promise not to buy a copy when it comes out I'll get a move on."

http://www.nme.com/news/tabloid-hell/56659

• 2 weeks later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

44 years old today! Jesus he's becoming a veteran! Happy birthday to the legend!

Guest howyousawtheworld

PROPER BIG news on Noel Gallagher's single. In A Place Production's David Isted (the company that shot Noel Gallagher's single in California in May) states on their Facebook account that Noel Gallagher's single 'The Death of You and Me' will be out towards the end of the summer

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-A-Place-Productions/143436396874

Guest howyousawtheworld

^ the facebook entry has been suspiciously deleted!

A source said (I don't know how reliable though) that he would release official details on the album after his wedding. So that could be the end of this month or sometime next month.

Jon Graboff has also been working on Noel's record. He's been laying down some pedal steel guitar work on one or some of the tracks. Does this mean Noel's record (or single) is country music inspired? Considering the video for 'The Death of You and Me' was filmed in rural California it would be hard to say it won't be.

Guest howyousawtheworld
What country ?? :wreck:

fuck no , Keep on with the rock 'n roll Noel !

Dude , he's like my god, I want him to make a perfect album ! :awesome:

Every song he ever wrote is good , keep it that way !

He's a god at writing the great rock n roll anthem but I think he's at his VERY best when writing more meaningful, reflective songs like Listen Up, The Masterplan, Half The World Away and Falling Down.