✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
the new single sounds amazing!! just 47 seconds are enough to know that this album will be EPIC!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwV2SFPz1QQ

Oooh that is a very poor quality youtube video. Have to admit I'm not overly enthusiastic on Dave Sardy producing again. But let's wait and see.

yes indeed :wacky:

I love the artwork so much :bomb:

The artwork is awesome!! :wacky:

Oooh that is a very poor quality youtube video. Have to admit I'm not overly enthusiastic on Dave Sardy producing again. But let's wait and see.

Sorry, it was the only thing I found apart from the video where you can see the filming of the video and Noel talking :\

But on monday we'll be able to hear it!! :wacky:

can't wait! :bomb:

Guest howyousawtheworld

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvbn0_GMIFM&feature=related]‪Noel Gallagher's best and funniest moments‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Guest howyousawtheworld

I wasn't expecting too much from this single after recent first single release disappointments from other acts so I naturally lowered my expectations quite low. So thank god this has surpassed my expectations. I really like the video and it's one of the strongest lead singles I've heard in a long time. After hearing this and the string and choir sections from Everybody's on the Run I cannot wait for this album! And I haven't even heard snippets of what If I Had A Gun will be like!

Guest howyousawtheworld
I love it! I have been listening to it all day, however it is quite like The Importance of Being Idle...which isn't always a bad thing because that is one of my favourite Oasis tracks!

It's a bit like The Importance Of Being Idle. If The Death Of You And Me was on the last Oasis album it'd be along with Falling Down the best song on that album in my opinion.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Not great is it? Has a whiff of Oasis B-side circa 2005 to it.

I think it is MUCH better than anything Liam's done with Beady Eye or with Oasis the last few years (that said Different Gear Still Speeding is a good solid album).

That said I've looked on another forum. The Liam fanboys actually love criticising Noel Gallagher calling him shit and everything. Oh dear.

I know it shouldn't be a Noel v Liam debate but it is really true that the quality rides with Noel.

edit: Heard a rumour that the lead single in North America will be If I Had A Gun for around next month.

I think it is MUCH better than anything Liam's done with Beady Eye or with Oasis the last few years (that said Different Gear Still Speeding is a good solid album).

Sorry but I have to strongly disagree with that. Bring The Light was a belter of a first track, loud fast and different to anything Oasis had put out, which can't be said for The Death Of You And Me.

In fact I would rate

Bring The Light

The Roller

Four Letter Word

Kill For A Dream

Wigwam

Three Ring Circus

and the new B-side "In The Bubble With A Bullet"

all better than Noels new effort which honestly really is just another Oasis by numbers track with a few horns in it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice enough song but really for a first single for his new solo career this should have blown the fuck out of everything else.

Nobody expected Beady Eye to put out a decent album and they surprised a lot of their critics. Noel has the weight of expectation on him to produce greatness and at the moment he's off to a rocky start.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Sorry but I have to strongly disagree with that. Bring The Light was a belter of a first track, loud fast and different to anything Oasis had put out, which can't be said for The Death Of You And Me.

In fact I would rate

Bring The Light

The Roller

Four Letter Word

Kill For A Dream

Wigwam

Three Ring Circus

and the new B-side "In The Bubble With A Bullet"

all better than Noels new effort which honestly really is just another Oasis by numbers track with a few horns in it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice enough song but really for a first single for his new solo career this should have blown the fuck out of everything else.

Nobody expected Beady Eye to put out a decent album and they surprised a lot of their critics. Noel has the weight of expectation on him to produce greatness and at the moment he's off to a rocky start.

Well I think he's got off to a fine start. It's a typical Noel Gallagher tune and I just couldn't imagine Liam Gallagher singing it. I'd say it's Noel Gallagher by numbers not Oasis by numbers. That said I think the best songs of Beasy Eye's album is The Morning Sun, The Beat Goes On, The Roller and For Anyone. However Millionaire is really not good. How that got past quality control I will never know!

Well I think he's got off to a fine start. It's a typical Noel Gallagher tune and I just couldn't imagine Liam Gallagher singing it. I'd say it's Noel Gallagher by numbers not Oasis by numbers. That said I think the best songs of Beasy Eye's album is The Morning Sun, The Beat Goes On, The Roller and For Anyone. However Millionaire is really not good. How that got past quality control I will never know!

I really like Millionaire but could do without Morning Son. I just think Noel needed something big for people to really take notice of him again and this song certainly isn't it.