✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
anyone :wreck:

I totally agree about TDOYAM. It sounds typically Noel and their are some great lyrics in it! His vocals sound fantastic and probably amongst his best performances. Looking forward to the b side The Good Rebel as well.

What did you think of the video to the single?

I bought the special edition , with cd/dvd and vinyl :mellow:

also bought TDOYAM in vinyl and cd :mellow:

I dunno 'bout the dvd ,

I guess maybe a making off the album ?

like the Oasis dvd 'making off' of Dig Out Your Soul ?

we'll see :wacko:

^Is that link legit considering the user was banned? :confused:

TDOYAM sounds brilliant though. I heard the TIOBI vibe too because of the predominance of falsetto on every line. But aside from that, I don't think it's fair to call it not-good-enough or too similar to Oasis. This is a brand new song with some great lyrics... it's a very matured spin on the youthful despair in songs like Fade Away and Half the World Away. And somehow, I find the song very romantic even though it doesn't seem to be specifically a love song. :)

^Is that link legit considering the user was banned? :confused:

TDOYAM sounds brilliant though. I heard the TIOBI vibe too because of the predominance of falsetto on every line. But aside from that, I don't think it's fair to call it not-good-enough or too similar to Oasis. This is a brand new song with some great lyrics... it's a very matured spin on the youthful despair in songs like Fade Away and Half the World Away. And somehow, I find the song very romantic even though it doesn't seem to be specifically a love song. :)

I believe that user in question had been banned previously for being abusive to other forum members whom didn't share the same likes & dislikes as him, so his new account got banned as well.

Listened to the B-side for the single today and before when I said TDOYAM was average...Well it's a masterpiece compared to the god awful b-side that accompanies it:-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrSg6ENswyo]‪Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - The Good Rebel‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What happened to your song writing Noel? Hope to god the albums not like this drivel.

Listened to the B-side for the single today and before when I said TDOYAM was average...Well it's a masterpiece compared to the god awful b-side that accompanies it:-

What happened to your song writing Noel? Hope to god the albums not like this drivel.

I read that it is actually an old song. one he wrote around the time heathen chemistry came out.

I think it is a great song. Most songs reference rain as a dark and dreary thing...but this song celebrates it...i like it

I like the song too, also I didn't know he had such a nice voice. I had no idea he could actually sing, his voice sounds very high but in a nice way. :nice:

His voice is inspiring and incredible. Very underrated. Some of his unplugged/acoustic stuff is out-of-this-world good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest howyousawtheworld
It was VERY funny :lol:

wankmaster :laugh3:

"Have you ever had a w*** with your finger up your bum"

Never thought I'd hear him get asked that. Some fans minds = filth!

I don't remember ...

I really liked Matt Morgan aswell , I'm happy he became friend with him ...

I used to watch older vids of Noel , russel...

and Matt was there too , and I liked him

but could bearely find things of him on the internet ,

like comic things , vids or stuff :P