Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
19 :D

all of us should be friend together .me ,you and Noel:D

---------

High Flying Birds is really awesome but i want something like dig out your soul

something like falling down and the turning

That would be the pub argument to end all pub arguments! A Man Utd fan, a Man City fan and a Liverpool fan walk into the bar.... and World War 3 starts!

Guest howyousawtheworld
People need to buy this over the dross of Matt Cardle. Nobody will remember Cardle in a year so him having a number one would be a waste when the the chief is truly the one who deserves it.

No worries! Plenty of us who haven't pre ordered it but will march into HMV tomorrow to get it. Just hours to go till I have my copy!

Noel Gallagher one week then Coldplay the next. Two of my long time musical passions in one week! It doesn't get much better...and then U2 re release Achtung Baby AND The Beach Boys 'Smile' comes out the week after Coldplay!

No worries! Plenty of us who haven't pre ordered it but will march into HMV tomorrow to get it. Just hours to go till I have my copy!

Noel Gallagher one week then Coldplay the next. Two of my long time musical passions in one week! It doesn't get much better...and then U2 re release Achtung Baby AND The Beach Boys 'Smile' comes out the week after Coldplay!

My deluxe edition from NoelGallagher.com came yesterday and I am contemplating buying it on Itunes as well. If NG gets to number one nxt week then I have no problem Coldplay taking the reigns the week after. :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
My deluxe edition from NoelGallagher.com came yesterday and I am contemplating buying it on Itunes as well. If NG gets to number one nxt week then I have no problem Coldplay taking the reigns the week after. :)

I'm pretty confident Noel will get to number 1. Unless the rise of the dickheads occurs (cardle fans) occurs and ruins the occasion.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Ahh nice to come here and see it's all quiet. The MX section is just crazy :stunned:

Tell me about it. It's as though the end of the world is nigh.

Like Oxford Street at Christmas. 5 pages are being posted every 3 minutes now. It's madness!

Tell me about it. It's as though the end of the world is nigh.

Like Oxford Street at Christmas. 5 pages are being posted every 3 minutes now. It's madness!

Exactly! People are just crazy over there, it kinda freaks me out :lol:

So basically nothing is going on...it's all getting a bit ridiculous, I mean the album will be here one way or another within 10 days max.

Yeah, nothing is going on. That's exactly what I think, why getting so crazy about it? We will hear it in a few days anyway!!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Exactly! People are just crazy over there, it kinda freaks me out :lol:

Yeah, nothing is going on. That's exactly what I think, why getting so crazy about it? We will hear it in a few days anyway!!

Why ruin the experience of listening to it through some dodgy audio? Leaks are pointless to get worked up on. The quality is usually terrible!