✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Teddy's coldplayic adventures : Follow me for my concert ! :) [Parc De Princes 2009]

Well, my camera began to have problems when we entered in Paris. I took pictures but with my cellphone.... Unfortunately, the pictures in my cell phone does not want to go towards my computer so, I had to take a picture of my pictures on my cellphone.... Sorry. :lol:

Forgive this bad quality but I tried to put my pictures on my computer since this morning.... So I give up, now !

4.00 PM : I am trying to find my friends on Coldplaying.

4.25 PM : I am in a café with Elodie and Annie, her mom.

dsc05394k.jpg

dsc05395h.jpg

4.40 PM : People who have standind tickets are entering, now. I am sad, I will not be able to meet my friends, now...

5.25: I just met Virginie. :) I have got a coldplaying autograph on my t-shirt, now ! :dance:

dsc05400k.jpg

6.00. I am walking toward the stadium. Look at what there is in front of me ! :)

dsc05367hh.jpg

I saw several roadies with famous " Viva la Vida love" pass.

7.00 : Bat for lashes. Pretty good.

dsc05362g.jpg

I saw a huge VIVA ballon . :)

7.45. Well, I decided to go out. I suddently saw a famous face. Jackie ! :) She was yelling in her walkie-talkie. Something like " Free the way !" I did not remember exactly...

dsc05350k.jpg

Well, I have a tiny hope... What if I could met Coldplay ? Just stay here and see a little coldplayic face.....

That's pretty funny. Elodie has her crown, and people are like " Hi, Majesty !", "My respects, dear Queen !", " Forgive me, Princess, I think I have walked on your foot !" :) People are smiling to her and me. I think we will wear crowns more often !

Well, I did not see Coldplay... I am hearing Flaming Lips and I see lots of ballons... Patricia, another friend of coldplaying is just in front of me.

"Hi Patricia, said Elodie. I think you have to put you signature on this bear !" :)

dsc05399b.jpg

Second autograph ! :)

To continue .... :)

I completely missed the Flaming Lips. I saw them few seconds, maybe. I was hoping for a meeting... A coldplayic meeting....

It is 9.00 PM. And I am not on my seat ! WOW, I need to hurry up or I will miss them ! But I do not know, I would like to stay few seconds here....

9.10 PM OMG, there is magnificient ! I suddently run toward my seat. And I sing !

Kanye West.....and Wayne, aka the Dancing Roadie.... Fucking good, as always !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMOvfH7OYQc]YouTube - Coldplay - Parc des Princes [7/9/2009] - Balayeur reconverti danseur de hip/hop[/ame]

The Blue Danube ! Tada tada ! Tadaaaaaa tadaaaaaa ! Tadadaaaaaaaaa ! :lol:

The Dark suddently appears. OMG !!! There is a little movie. Something as in Google Earth. We see France and it zooms in The PARC DES PRINCES !!!!!

4 angels appears. I am a bear cup today. Welcome in Coldplayland !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZPeNa4Whh8]YouTube - Coldplay - Parc des Princes [7/9/2009] - Intro Danube Bleu + Life in Technicolor[/ame]

WOW ! Coldplay is front of me ! AMAZING !!!! John-John, me, Elodie just CANNOT believe it !

dsc05390.jpg

dsc05373o.jpg

Yellow

dsc05387i.jpg

Phone Wave. Just AMAZING !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwC0vqw3Gtk]YouTube - Coldplay au parc des Princes "la Ola"[/ame]

Lovers in Japan

dsc05372bu.jpg

These videos are not mine... I could not make films....

All their songs was huge moment. My favourite ? Viva la Vida ! :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg5wEmjnHCk]YouTube - Coldplay parc des princes Viva la vida / Lost 07/09/09[/ame]

I could not stop to dance, to sing, to yell Yououh ! And I loved the moments where Chris spoke French ! :) He makes progress ! :P

It was so funny during The Hardest Part. He began to play few notes and suddenlty stopped and left his piano with a "merci" :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg5wEmjnHCk]YouTube - Coldplay parc des princes Viva la vida / Lost 07/09/09[/ame]

During LIT ii we had wonderful fireworks ! :)

It was the setlist :

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemeteries Of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)

Talk (techno version)

The Hardest Part (Chris piano)

Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic, sung by Will)

Billie Jean

Viva La Vida (remix interlude)

------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

-------

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist (outro)

11.30 PM. What an amazing show ! But it is over, now.... :cry:

11.40 AM. I would like to wait for Coldplay....

1.10 AM : Elodie's mom is exhausted. We asked someone for security if Coldplay were still here. Of course, he said " NO". It's a tactic to avoid crazy fans, I guess...

There were roadies who were putting stuffs into their trucks... I completely forgot to ask for a setlist....

I saw others fans who were waiting for the band. I have no idea if they met them later but we had to go.... :cry:

1.13 AM : We bought 3 coldplayic t-shirts today ! :)

1.30 AM : We found our car into the car park...

dsc05405u.jpg

1.40 AM: We are just behind Coldplay's trucks ! :dance:

dsc05403z.jpg

2.00 AM: We are lost and tired !

dsc05402u.jpg

2.15 AM : I have just noticed I have lost a button !

dsc05404g.jpg

3.30 AM. We are at home ! At last ! I think I felt asleep during the travel because I have no memories about it !

I am tired but I just CANNOT SLEEP ! I saw Coldplay ! :dance: ! I am happy !

Huges hugs, friends ! :) I hope I will meet some of you for my next concert ! :)

Hey, my autograph! :D So proud to be in Teddy's coldplayic adventures! ^^ I'm sure he had a great time, it was the best gig ever !!

It was very nice to see you Teddy, and Elodie of course! ;)

:P Thanks again for your autograph, Virgi !:D You deserve to be in my adventures !:D

Yeah, it was cool. I hope I will see you again !:P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Box1fkxag3A]YouTube - Coldplay Parc des Princes : Teddy's travel and show ! / Le voyage et le show de Teddy[/ame]

Pics and songs from the gig in Paris at the PDP.

( The closest pics are not mine)

Please, read Miller's blog about this gig. I almost cried when I read that ! :o

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=497