✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

seems like Chris Martin and Jay Z are good friends... they even played together on the 51st Grammys, 2009; of course, Lady gaga and all the elite was there

a42ba1892c24299f748b68f63e363ef9o.jpg

he is the most serious guy on the planet :D

HAHA :lol: Someone should tell the guy that it's not Lady Gaga behind them :lol:

I really don't think we need to worry.. David Icke is a bit of a loony.. :rolleyes: He has claimed all sorts of stuff... He used to be a BBC presenter..... then overnight he went well... bonkers! LOL..

I guess some people believe what he says, he seems to have a lot of followers.. but IMHO he's barking.. :cool: :rolleyes:

Don't knock Jonnypuff, Thalia, seriously, don't. You come to love him, honest, I guess I'm just more familiar with him, so I think he's just friggin adorable.

I'm not a fan of pokemon, that's the reason why I find it rather weird.

The girl who made that edit is very talented, btw, so . . . seriously, don't knock Jonnypuff :blank:

Okay then, show me her stuff and convince me :|

So THAT'S where that all began. I didn't know it was a pokemon thing. I don't like pokemon either, but that's too cute to risist,lol.:D

But this fat pink curl is FREAKING ME OUT D:

actually

it looks like a tongue...

OMG

I'm not a fan of pokemon, that's the reason why I find it rather weird.

Okay then, show me her stuff and convince me :|

Fair enough, and her edits and stuff . . . have a look around here, I think she's great.

Her other artwork is here

So THAT'S where that all began. I didn't know it was a pokemon thing. I don't like pokemon either, but that's too cute to risist,lol.:D

There are a few origins to Jonnypuff, from what I can gather. I think it started off as a Harry Potter thing, tbh. Hufflepuff + Jonny = Jonnypuff. And it started on tinychat, then Lu and Angel made the Jonnypuff photos for Tumblr and whatnot.

Fair enough, and her edits and stuff . . . have a look around here, I think she's great.

Her other artwork is here

There are a few origins to Jonnypuff, from what I can gather. I think it started off as a Harry Potter thing, tbh. Hufflepuff + Jonny = Jonnypuff. And it started on tinychat, then Lu and Angel made the Jonnypuff photos for Tumblr and whatnot.

Even his Wiki entry mentions that some fans use that nickname, but I'd never heard it,lol.

I only remember the Sorting Hat assigning Chris to Hufflepuff,lol.

I think she's great, and she's a friend so . . . yeah :P

Sorry, but since Jonnypuff wasn't my idea, may as well post where I got his design from! And I'm sure some Buckin will help.

speaking of which, I've got to get my sketchbook out, forget AP Lang, I'm drawing some Buckin, damn it!!!

I speaking of which, I've got to get my sketchbook out, forget AP Lang, I'm drawing some Buckin, damn it!!!

:surprised: Have I just heard the word "Buckin" associated with the word "drawing"? :wacky:

It's a little quiet around there. Hopefully this weekend's appearances and Chris's Birthday might provide some new Buckin. :)

:nod:

It's a little quiet around there. Hopefully this weekend's appearances and Chris's Birthday might provide some new Buckin.:)

I think I just had a totally inappropriate thought popping up in my head while reading this

imspeechlessplz.png?1

This really helps a lot while I'm trying to write something about the Mayan culture for university COUGH

I think she's great, and she's a friend so . . . yeah :P

Sorry, but since Jonnypuff wasn't my idea, may as well post where I got his design from! And I'm sure some Buckin will help.

speaking of which, I've got to get my sketchbook out, forget AP Lang, I'm drawing some Buckin, damn it!!!

Haha nah I'm not blaming you ;)

LOL good luck with that. It's 23:16 here and I have to do LOADS of stuff.

And what am I doing? Browsing the forum :dozey:

Edit: ^ . . . Jeezus . . .

I think I just had a totally inappropriate thought popping up in my head while reading this

imspeechlessplz.png?1

This really helps a lot while I'm trying to write something about the Mayan culture for university COUGH

Thalia, you should see the idea I have for Chris' birthday drawing ;)

Anyway, I wish I could, but I just got a call from church, I have to work tonight. So alas, I have to do my school stuff :shame:

However, I will definitely be drawing, just, you know, later.

imspeechlessplz.png?1

Haha, for ONCE I didn't mean anything by it,lol. But I'm sure Chris has some interesting things on his wish list,lol. ;)