September 15, 200917 yr ha ha lets ask dave for a special award just for her I'm up for it :) Who of us should ask? ;) :) :lol:
September 15, 200917 yr debs definitely deserved, she's so great :heart: the postcards thing happened because she helped us :D
September 15, 200917 yr ha ha lets ask dave for a special award just for her, soooooooooooooo when is Ian making his decision? these peeps must be nuts waiting, its the hardest part Believe me it is! :confused: I got some mixed feelings of: :happy2: and :worried2: and :cry:
September 15, 200917 yr its so wierd, when i was waiting to hear about the vip today show tix i swear i was going to throw up and then i really did fall of my chair and nearly fainted when i got them, but this is friggin Wembley and thats HUGEEEEEE
September 15, 200917 yr Hi Tonsu = Pete, Thanks so much for your information - that made my day together with Greg's first post on this thread meaning that I was not the only person in favour of Muzzy going. Later, as you know, other Coldplayers have supported Muzzy going. I am indeed very pleased that Muzzy is going. But as I - and Greg also - have PM'ed busybeeburns suggesting that Muzzy should have one of the tickets, I just wanna make sure that busybeeburns knows about this? It might make his job easier to know that Muzzy is already sure of going. Does he know? I would hate wasting his time with yet another PM!! Ian knows just about everything that goes one on this board - after all he is the all-seeing Oracle (oh wait, no he isn't, that's Debs too :P) but he does know what goes on very well. But, if you want to make sure, please PM him. I am sure it is better that he definitely knows. So, the competition still stands I guess!! So kind of Absolute Radio!! So wonderful for the forum courtesy of Ian!! Good luck everybody, see some more of you there on the day!!! :dance:
September 15, 200917 yr the postcards things = ? debs definitely deserved, she's so great :heart: the postcards thing happened because she helped us :D Would you please enlighten me on this: The postcards thing - I do not know what you mean (maybe my fault, but I don't).
September 15, 200917 yr Lets wait til David gets back and we can all ask him:D Allright... Please remind me when he does ;)
September 15, 200917 yr I suggested she write to Debs, and Debs in her infinite kindness has already ensured Muzzy will be going to Wembley (on the Friday I believe) so Muzzy doesn't need these tickets :) :sunny: OMG that is just amazing!!!!!!!! :dance: Muzzy must be so happy! So what happened exactly? Did Debs offered a ticket to Muzzy?? If this is what she did, I'd be...:stunned: I've never seen something like that happen before. They really are a special band. Wonderfully unique.
September 15, 200917 yr Would you please enlighten me on this: The postcards thing - I do not know what you mean (maybe my fault, but I don't). http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=322 :bomb:
September 15, 200917 yr http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=322 :bomb: Yes, and the link to the Coldplaying page: http://www.coldplaying.com/postcards A very very special project, it was amazing!!!!!! :heart:
September 15, 200917 yr yeah it was :blush: let's go back to the topic :p soo who entered to the contest?
September 15, 200917 yr Author Thanks to everyone who entered, the winner of the Absolute tickets was juliejulle :) Ian
September 15, 200917 yr WAY TO GO JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO DEB'S!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a great Family we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 15, 200917 yr Congrats Julie. You're very lucky. :) Thanks Ian for giving Coldplayers the chance to get the unique opportunity to see Coldplay at Wembley.
September 15, 200917 yr http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=322 :bomb: Thanks! Now I got it. I had a couple of months where I was totally off the internet and thus could not follow Coldplay.com or Coldplaying.com. :cry: This postcards thing took place during this period of time. Thanks again for enlightening me and good night. :) AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU - JULIE! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! :D We are looking forward to a review. Goodnight.
September 15, 200917 yr Ian deserves a hug:P:hug:! Haha, I have wrote a lot of "thank you"s to him and told that a big hug is coming his way :D
September 15, 200917 yr Thank you everyone... I'm sooo happy. :laugh3::dance::dance::dance::dance::wink:
September 15, 200917 yr WAY TO GO JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO DEB'S!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a great Family we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too love this family :-D
September 15, 200917 yr Thanks! Now I got it. I had a couple of months where I was totally off the internet and thus could not follow Coldplay.com or Coldplaying.com. :cry: This postcards thing took place during this period of time. Thanks again for enlightening me and good night. :) AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU - JULIE! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! :D We are looking forward to a review. Goodnight. Thank you so much :) I'll shure make a review ;) The only problem is to post it... I don't think I know how to do so, but I'll find out ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment