✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HIstory discussions

ricardo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The only thing in US history that I am interested in is the Revolutionary War and how we gained our independence. :P

I've always found the period in America between the Revolution and the end of the 1800's to be very interesting actually. Don't know why, but I've always enjoyed studying that time in history.

Alex: Ukraine was part of Russia, what can I say about it?

ANd I found Russian history to be more interesting than american, Although the civil war and their time during WWII is interesting

Did America sneeze or something?

Oh noes! Run Run it's swine flu!!

I've always found the period in America between the Revolution and the end of the 1800's to be very interesting actually. Don't know why, but I've always enjoyed studying that time in history.

Same here. I'm taking AP US History this year just to learn more about that period- I think all the colonial stuff is extremely interesting.

I'm learning about early American History in my history class, and I find it interesting... normally I don't, but I have a really good teacher.

I find American history in the 1800s to be boring, but I really like everything from 1900-1940's. Especially the World Wars.