✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 5th Coldplay album

Martin04

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva la Secuela

This is random, and I'm not sure if anyone said this already, but if LP5 was like a sequel to Viva la Vida, I would die a happy man. Viva la Vida was genius. Pure genius. I love the historical theme running through most of the album. "Famous Old Painters" sounds like an awesome song title, and maybe they could build around that or something. Anyone agree that LP5 should be the next album in a new trilogy starting with Viva, kind of like Parachutes, Rush, and X&Y were a trilogy?

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of interesting maths in the release dates.

I looked at the average number of days between album releases, and found it was 964 days.

That means a good estimate for the release of LP5 would be 31 January 2011

I reckon that's probably about the time it will be released aswell, even though there are so many other factors involved.

Bit of interesting maths in the release dates.

I looked at the average number of days between album releases, and found it was 964 days.

That means a good estimate for the release of LP5 would be 31 January 2011

I reckon that's probably about the time it will be released aswell, even though there are so many other factors involved.

That actually sounds very reasonable :inquisitive:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping that LP5 will be called Famous Old Painters and have a similar theme to that of VLV. I imagine the cover to look a bit like the Strawberry Swing single cover, nice and basic, but with a unique Coldplay touch :D I hope the music is stripped down and acoustic as they say it will be, should make a nice change and it will reflect the simplistic theme I think it should have, but with subtle hints of VLV-ey elements running through it :)