✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 5th Coldplay album

Martin04

its not that i dont like it, it was just instrumentally boring, martin always writes very good to great lyrics, viva just expanded and made the SO unique, no one can sound like they did on viva thats y i hope the go down that road more.

btw, their Haiti performance was amazing, great variation

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll think they're going to suprise and blow us all away once again!:awesome:

But I don't think were going to be able to figure out what the fifth album will sound like before it's finished.We probably won't even come close in our guessing.

As for wanting it to sound like other bands,I hope not.But even if the boys tried they couldn't make anything that didn't sound like themselves.(Thankfully!)

They're themselves no matter what!:)

Bottom line, Coldplay is brilliant and their music is brilliant.I'm happy to say that I honestly love each and everyone of their songs.:heart:

And as long as they become even closer to eachother -If that's humanly possible-and have a great time making this album I'll be extremely happy!

:chris: :will: :jonny: :guy: :phil:

:dance:I can't wait for the fifth Coldplay album and until then,I'm going to stop guessing,because It's stressing me out!:laugh3:

I don't know what I would want on this album. Earlier, Viva La Vida was my favorite album. But now I'm really into AROBTTH so I think I would prefer an album like that. The only Coldplay album I never really got into was X&Y (except for Fix You, Speed of Sound, and The Hardest Part.) But I really don't care what they do! I just want a great, meaningful album and I want it released soonish!

• 2 weeks later...

If they do decide not to go on after a fifth album though..I think Chris is to musical, and to talented to not continue making music on his own, to be perfectly honest.

I mean, they could just decide to continue to make music with out all the tours. They are all so musical. I don't see them just letting it go in a snap like that. =/

Well, but if they told about decision to create the best music in the world, and they grew enough for this purpose, why not to make attempt? In fact, as possible to read in wiki: «symphony is a higher form of instrumental music». Although I am sure that it won’t happen…

If they do decide not to go on after a fifth album though..I think Chris is to musical, and to talented to not continue making music on his own, to be perfectly honest.

I mean, they could just decide to continue to make music with out all the tours. They are all so musical. I don't see them just letting it go in a snap like that. =/

Seriously doubt that, bands make a large percentage of their money from touring, not record sales. But you are right, I think Chris will never be far from music.

Can we agree it's gonna kick ass?

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

They said on an interview that the new album will be released "hopefully this Christmas" so we will have to wait almost a whole year to have it. But they recently realeased Don Quixote, it was, live acoustic and very, very good. If the new songs are so good as Don Quixote I think(and hope) they will achieve a greater sucess than Viva La Vida.

• 2 weeks later...