✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FUCK!! my friends screwed up my tourbook and chart magazine!

twin4life

fuck! i'm so pissed off at them. idiots!!

i left my tourbook and chart magazine with coldplay on the cover and in it on my bed for the day. just yesterday was the ONLY day i ever kept it on my bed for the day. so my friends were at my house and when i was on the computer and my sister was in the bathroom they were fighting and they ran into our room. i never knew about any of this untill i found my tourbook. and i know someone sat on it. so they went into our room without permission because they were fighting over this stupid orange spikey ball. so when my sister came in they were pushing eachother on my bed! i guess they didn't see of feel my tourbook and magazinr. fuck... it's so unfair. they shouldn't have done that.

and now they said that they didn't and that they weren't even near it! and they said they were on my sisters bed and not mine! well if they were in my room at all they were close to it.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Re: FUCK!! my friends screwed up my tourbook and chart magaz

i left my tourbook and chart magazine with coldplay on the cover and in it on my bed for the day. just yesterday was the ONLY day i ever kept it on my bed for the day. so my friends were at my house and when i was on the computer and my sister was in the bathroom they were fighting and they ran into our room. i never knew about any of this untill i found my tourbook. and i know someone sat on it. so they went into our room without permission because they were fighting over this stupid orange spikey ball. so when my sister came in they were pushing eachother on my bed! i guess they didn't see of feel my tourbook and magazinr. fuck... it's so unfair. they shouldn't have done that.

and now they said that they didn't and that they weren't even near it! and they said they were on my sisters bed and not mine! well if they were in my room at all they were close to it.

i wouldn`t call them friends if i were you.

no they're great friends it's just that they can be very hyper and destructive. plus i don't think they saw it or they didn't play attention to it.

Look on the bright side... they could have sat on your Lithograph :stunned:

haha that made me laugh. well i didn't get my lithograph. and when i do i won't be leaving it on my bed. and i'm framing it. :D

well i talked to one of my friends on the phone and she said she was sorry even though she wasn't sure she did it. my other friend on the other hand who i talked to on msn, she was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU CAN'T JUST BLAME IT ON US! MAYBE IT WAS YOU OR YOUR BROTHER!! :rolleyes:

no they're great friends it's just that they can be very hyper and destructive. plus i don't think they saw it or they didn't play attention to it.

oh, whatever you say ma`am :D