✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LATIN AMERICAN TOUR DATES FINALLY ANNOUNCED! Oh yeah!

Zeya

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAAAH!!!!

If someone wants to come to the Monterrey, Mexico show just tell me and you just have to pay the plane and the ticket, I give you a place to stay, food and a tour for the city ;)!!!

I'm serious!

you just showed how nice mexican people can be.

eventhough I'm nervous to go to the mexico concert I'm excited because of the energy mexican people have! we'll show them a REAL Mexican wave! good thing my grandma's house is 2 hours away from Guadalajara, i can go to the concert And visit my grandparents!

you just showed how nice mexican people can be.

eventhough I'm nervous to go to the mexico concert I'm excited because of the energy mexican people have! we'll show them a REAL Mexican wave! good thing my grandma's house is 2 hours away from Guadalajara, i can go to the concert And visit my grandparents!

YEAAH!!! you just reminded me of the MEXICAN WAVE!!!

Yes we'll do!!! the real Mexican Wave :P!!!! hahaha

Well, I think it's better for you to go to Guadalajara's concert!

To everyone who's already gone to a Latin American date before... how early do people start getting in line for the concert?

the night before

I don't think so, maybe on the very morning of that day (There's no way I'm going the night before. :thinking:)

Plus the day of the concert in Colombia is Thursday!! I wonder what if I get classes for that day... :confused:

I don't think so, maybe on the very morning of that day (There's no way I'm going the night before. :thinking:)

Plus the day of the concert in Colombia is Thursday!! I wonder what if I get classes for that day... :confused:

yh i think u would get good seats if u get to the stadium very early in the morning, u would get the best seats if u go the night before, though.:P

so my spring break is not till april, and the concert is in March

should i not take a spring course and a year behind in school? BUT go to coldplay concert

OR

take classes in spring not get a year behind BUT miss the concert of my life!

AAAAAAHHHHH really tough decision!